Give me 10minutes(bonus)

Rebecca

I woke up to an empty bed

I woke up to an empty bed. It's never a good feeling when your so use to another body being next to you. We are not at our best and I know it's my fault.

I talked to my dad about this since he's a man and I thought he could give me his opinion. He says Carlton may start feel insecure. It's the last thing I want.

"Good morning." He mumbled coming out our bathroom. "See ya."

"Wait baby where are you going?" I basically jumped out of bed stopping him from leaving our bedroom.

"I was just gonna head down to the shop and see how things are there chill out maybe get a beer."

"We have beer here baby you can just come back after making sure everything is running smoothly. They gave me a week off since that day and I want to spend it with my men." I smiled trying to lace our fingers together but he wasn't having it.

"I just wanted to spend some time to myself if that's ok with you."

"It's not we need to talk."

"About what Rebecca there nothing that hasn't already been discussed. You don't believe I can protect you from any and everything. I get it!"

"No you don't just please come sit down."

"Nah I'm good I'll see you when I get back."

"Carlton stop trying to run from this we have to fix it. We've been married how long and already having trouble. You can't just brush it off until one of us forgets that doesn't help in a happy marriage."

"Neither does not trusting your partner." He looked me in my eyes. "I'm not doing this today Rebecca I'm sick of fighting with you."

"Then don't fight me and just talk to me." I was pleading with my eyes here. "Just ten minutes. Baby please."

Letting outa deep sigh he walks. I sat next to him with my legs crossed. Silence took over making him start to give up. "You got me sitting Rebecca talk damn it!"

"Fine but before we start none of that we can at lease act like we're married. First I want to clear this up I do believe in your abilities to protect me that's one of the reasons I fell for you in the first place." He laid back arms over his eyes. "Remember that day we spent together....you took me to the park for what we called not a romantic picnic under the trees. You ran off to the bathroom since you had been holding it all day and these guys came crowding me. My fire didn't scare them one bit then you came back. I honestly think that's the day I officially fell in love with you."

"The first day I laid eyes on you....I just knew there would be something that would keep me attracted to you. Your laugh smile that fire attitude you have and that smart ass mouth. I married you because I love you and I wanted to be yours forever." He sat up looking at me. "Believe it or not I've been shut down by other girls before you. It was in to loud, to rough, not smart enough, not strong or tall enough."

"I don't think of you like that babe and I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. You do so much for me and I didn't want you to feel like you always have to watch what I do where I go. You have dreams you want to accomplish and I didn't want to be a reason you couldn't." I started tearing up.

He pulled me on his lap wiping my face kissing my lips softly. "Please don't ever think like that again you are one of my dreams. If I had to spend the rest of my life by your side tending to your needs making sure your safe and well taken care of that would be a life well spent. Your wife becca this is what I signed up for. I appreciate what you thought you were doing but ain't no nigga about to be happy about his girl handling some crazy nigga instead of telling him.  No matter what you can always and I mean always count on me just like I know I can count on you if a bitch get crazy at the mouth cause my momma raised me right."

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's all good boo I'm sorry to cause I know I was acting crazy." Laughing I pushed him down.

"That you were and you kept my dick from me way to long." Grinding a little I kiss his lips as his hands run up my thighs. "I missed you daddy."

"I know have I heard you in the shower last night." He smirked skidding his hand down my pajama shorts. "Had to do my job yourself huh?"

"Yes but I didn't even feel as good as when you do it daddy."

"No duh let me make up for lost time."