Vacation(43 pt1)

Chris

Camila was running around like a headless chicken trying to get last minute things

Camila was running around like a headless chicken trying to get last minute things. I on the other hand was chillin. All my shit was packed and ready so Max and I sat drinking a beer.

"Daddy look Eli can walk like us now." Stanley came in holding his hand.

"Ah what's good lil nigga this hair crazy boy. We gotta get this cut." I ruff his hair.

"Over my dead body." Rebecca came snatching him up.

"Come on you don't want him looking like a little girl."

"Whatever where my sister." She rolled her eyes walking away.

"Running around like we not suppose to be on a plane in like thirty minutes. Isabel tried getting her to cool it but." I said as she came from the kitchen with a wine glass and a plate of meat and cheese. "See."

She came sitting on Max lap. "Your fiancé got problems."

"That's your sister." She shrugged. "Ay thanks again for watching that dog while we gone. I swear I stay forgetting we got that thing it's so damn small." I said as the little rat came running down the stairs with Mona.

"No problem I'm hoping this week will butter her up so we can get a dog." Carlton smirked as Rebecca walked back over shaking her head. "Watch you be in love with this little fur ball by the time they get back."

"Yeah right. Camila what are you doing y'all gotta go!"

She came down stairs still rushing while putting her jewelry on. "I'm just trying to make sure everything is in place before we leave."

"Baby for what no one is gonna be here." I walk up as she's wiping down the counter top for the millionth time. "Stop why you acting like this?" I held her taking the sponge from her hand.

"I-I just...I don't know." She ran her fingers threw her now long hair.

Picking her body up I sit her on the counter standing between her thighs. "Hey look at me...what's wrong?"

"Ok so you know I just hate showing my soft side it makes me feel like my old self the weaker me. I just don't want this trip to end up filled with nothing but drama and bullshit. My parents are gonna be together my brother and his girlfriend."

"Baby just think positive and relax. We going to have some fun and enjoy ourselves as a family before our big day. Take a breath relax." Cupping her face I kiss both her lips and nose.

"Ok...I love you." She smiled dropping her arms over my shoulders. "Your such a angel."

"I love you to now come on we late."

Me and max pile in the suitcases in the trucks. Saying finale goodbyes and locking up the house we left.

"Daddy is the plane scary?" Stanley asked behind me.