(54 pt3)

Chris

I fucked up

I fucked up....I really fucked up. I'm the biggest piece of shit to ever live. I'm no better than these other fuck niggas out here. Just when things start to calm down here comes more problems more drama and this time it's all me. How could I betray her trust and love.

*last night*

"So what is it you just sick of drama or me?" She asked standing in front of me trying to get me to look at her. "Tell me...are you gonna leave me after two kids.....call off the wedding we both worked hard to redo and just throw away this second chance you begged me for."

Sitting back in my seat I lite my blunt again taking a long drawn out pull until I couldn't hold it get anymore. Hearing her sniffing I sigh before looking back.

"Stop looking at me like that! Just answer my questions!" She marched up in my face again. "I put my all into you my entire heart is yours and your just sitting there. Are you giving up on us after all this time? Was this your whole plan to come back win me over then shatter me?"

"No Camila I came back because of a meeting I didnt even know you were alive...I stayed because I wanted you back in my life."

"So what you regret it now....seeing how much drama I bring since you blame everything on me."

Clenching my jaw I stood. I just need a drink clearly I'm not gonna get one here. Grabbing my keys I start my way to the door only for my shirt be pulled back. "Let me go Camila."

"No your not leaving right now...not with us both being upset. We have to finish talking."

"I'm fucking done man this shit is stressful."

"But what are you talking about!? You done with me and our family or just this conversation?"

I tried to keep walking but she a tight grip on my arm. When she get so fucking strong!? "Get off me-"

"No your not leaving this house...I swear I will hurt you if you walk out that door." She was crying now which made her body loosen up some. I got out her grip making my way to the door. She jumped in front of it looking up at me with her wet eyes. "Why are you doing this....please baby just go sit down."

"Move-"

"I'm not moving you'll have to move me yourself." I grunt going grabbing her up. Her legs and arms wrapped around me tight. "If you leave I'm coming with you."

"You really starting to piss me off just let me go man this is bullshit!"

"You worked hard to get me and now I'm yours forever I'm never letting go!"

Breathing deep I go over to the wall pulling her off me pinning her to the wall. "This is another problem! I'm steady telling you I need air I'm tryna go take a damn breather but yo dumb ass tryna keep me here! You don't fucking listen for shit! Let me go cool off so when I come back we can finish this shitty conversation and fix a problem caused surprise surprise by you. Why don't you go do some spins to figure yourself out?"