Best Christmas Ever(bonus)

Chris

"Daddy look it's snowing!" Mona came rushing in our room

"Daddy look it's snowing!" Mona came rushing in our room. "Mommy get up its snowing!"

Groaning I quickly snatch my hand from Camila shorts and she followed. "So much for a good morning."

"Don't be so down Christopher it's snowing come on we have to go out there." She got up joining Mona jumping on our bed.

"It's snowing its snowing it's snowing." They sang making me smile.

Groaning at them plopping down on me they giggled. "Daddy get up Maurice has to see the snow. I'll go wake him up." She ran out the room.

"venir a jugar en la nieve con mi papá." Cam straddled me kissing on my neck. (Come play in the snow with me daddy)

"Not with you kissing me like this girl you about to get some very marry dick." I flip us over wrapping her thighs around me making her squeal.

"None of this come on I wanna go outside." She pouts pinching my nose.

"And I wanna go inside you." Laughing at her smile I get up.

We got all dressed up in our snow proof gear. I put Maurice hat tight on his head as Cam is helping Mona with her gloves. Opening our back slide door Mona screamed running out in circles before falling out.

"Mommy come make snow angel with me!"

I stood back watching them. Maurice had his eyes wide looking at the heavy snow falling. "You see all this cold shit man and you moms and sister playing all in it." I shake my head watching them scoop up snow throwing it up.

He was just looking at me and the sky. A bit of snow got on his face and he just freaked and started spazzing. Chuckling I swipe of his face.

"Daddy can you help me make snow man!?" Mona called over. "Please!!"

Sighing I walk over handing Maurice to Cam. Me and Mona rolled up different sized snow balls until we made a pretty descent snowman. We spent maybe five more minute out before Mona said she was cold. Going in Cam started on some hot chocolate as the door bell rang. I sat Maurice in his play pin heading for the door.

"'Marry Christmas everyone!" Isabel brushed pass me.

Behind her Max was carrying a arm full of presents. "What's up?"

"Where's Julian?" I asked closing the door.

"With his father and that hoe." She rolled her eyes picking up Maurice. "Hey cuteness."

She and Camila were in the kitchen doing who knows while I chilled with Max watching Martin.

"What you get Isabel?"

"Nothing to big just some of those red bottoms shoes and a bag to match it. We just fooling around right now so I didn't wanna go to big on her." He chuckled. "What you get your ole lady?"