The Day (49 pt1)

*few weeks later*
Isabel

Since finding out about our baby Max has gone into that protective mode

Since finding out about our baby Max has gone into that protective mode. I think that's what all men do after finding out their gonna be dads. He picks me up from work takes me to work cooks most of the meals has Julian helping out with keeping the house clean.

It's actually been really relaxing for me but it won't go on for long. I hate feeling like I'm just sitting back letting things get done without at lease trying to help. I'll just have to talk to Max.

"Hey little thing. It's daddy....just thought you'd like to hear this voice since once you come on out I'll be all in your grill for the first six months of your life. I might be annoying but I promise you'll still love me." He spoke rubbing my semi still flat tummy. "Your gonna be smothered in love. I wonder if you'll be a little daddy or mommy. Honestly I wouldn't mind both."

"That's a little much for your first time right." I run my hand over his curls.

"Not at all. This is the best thing to ever happen to me." He smiled at me crawling up to my face. Kissing me softly. "I love you so much Isabel. I swear I'm gon marry you one of these days."

I blushed. "I love you to."

He sat back holding me rubbing my belly. "Did you want a boy or girl?"

"It doesn't really matter to me. What about you?"

"I want a little me." He whispered kissing my neck. "You think Julian is cool with this?"

"Yeah he knew before you did babe."

"That little that's why he kept saying I was the reason you were so moody. Im'ma give him the meanest body slam when I see him."

"That should be soon Andrew is dropping him off." I sat up.

I haven't told Andrew about the new one coming soon but I planned to when he got here. I walk into the bathroom put up my hair and start the shower.

"You need any help in here babe?"

"No Max but uh would you make me some coffee and a bowl of grapes plain yogurt and granola." I set the water to the perfect warmth.

"Anything for you." He kissed me and left out.

My shower was only about fifteen minutes. When I got downstairs Andrew and Julian were walking in.

"I got a bone to pick wit you lil nigga!" Max picked Julian over his shoulder running upstairs.

"Their pretty friendly with each other huh?" Andrew drops Julian bag on the couch.

"Yeah it's really nice to see." I had just noticed the little girl in his arms. "That's your daughter huh?"

"Yeah her names Sky." He smiled down at her as she sucked away in her pacifier.

"She's beautiful. How you been since you know who left?" We went into the kitchen. Max had my breakfast sitting on the counter.