Please....No Drama(4 pt2)^camila

Rebecca

Sitting at my brand new desk I smiled to myself feeling over this beautiful wood

Sitting at my brand new desk I smiled to myself feeling over this beautiful wood. I feel like a true bad bitch now. It's my first day and so far it's been pretty good. I got an outfit for a woman going to her ex husband engagement party and in her exact words she was going to look like the woman he wish he never left.

My pay is 20% of whatever the customer would like to spend and if I do a good job a nice tip is always nice. My schedule isn't to full since again it's my first day. I get a call from the front desk girl saying I have someone and she's sending them in. I straighten up my desk and myself. A second later this guy walks in.

"Well damn they upgraded real nice." He bit his lip holding out his hand. "I'm Thomas."

"Rebecca." I made sure to hold out my hand with the beautiful ring my wonderful husband got me. "Have you filled in the information sheet?"

Smirking he looked me in my eyes kissing the ring. I sigh taking my hand back sitting in my chair. "Yeah here you go. You are beautiful....my god."

Chuckling I give a easily fake smile. "Thank you now um what can I help you with."

"I need some help with an outfit for a weekend trip. My brother is getting married and having a guys weekend in Las Vegas so what I'm gonna need is some fly ass clothes to keep the ladies drooling."

"Ok well I'd like some ideas on what you usually wear what kind of events you and your friends will be in." I take out my notebook to take down details.

"Well uh there's gonna be dinners night clubs concerts strip club you know Vegas shit." He licked his lips at me. "Your married?"

"I am but that has nothing to do with my job. So when are you leaving so I know how much time I have and also your budget."

"Well um we are leave Christmas morning so sometime before then and no budget you just ball out." He hands me his black card with a slick smirk on his face.

Smiling I take out a folder to put his card the details and information sheet. "I'll give you a call once everything is together." I stood to show him out.

He stood in front of the door. "Will it be from your personal phone?"

"No sir have a nice day." I go to walk back to my desk only for him to grab my arm. Looking I chuckling shaking my head. "Sir please don't make me call security."

"I'm sorry baby but you playing hard to get. It's clear I'm trying to get your number girl come on now." He tried grabbing my waist.