(54 pt2)

Camila

Ok soooo Chris is actually upset with me like not talking to me upset

Ok soooo Chris is actually upset with me like not talking to me upset. He left this morning took the girls to school dropped Maurice at his moms and didn't even bother to tell me. I get he's worried what Eric might do but damn why take it out on me! Yeah I let him in giving the assurance this is our house but he didn't do anything other than raise his voice.

I don't feel bad really just confused. I have rehearsal today so that's what I'm getting ready for while talking with Isabel on the phone.

"You know you wrong right?"

"Yeah no surprise there...I'm always wrong in our relationship." I roll my eyes flattening my hair. "I just don't see the big deal."

"I know cam. You saw it as just letting a man see his child-"

"Yes because it was the right thing to do."

"No. It's not like he went on vacation and came back to see his child being taken away....he knowingly walked away from her you guys don't owe him a damn thing especially after how he came at Chris at his place of business and then showed up to your house uninvited in a attempt to take back Stanley. The law is on you guys side if he does any type of crazy shit he's going to jail and really won't ever see his daughter again."

I sigh combing my fingers through my hair. It was simple and straight. "So what the hell do I do?"

"Swallow your pride and apologize simple and sweet. Where is lover boy anyway?"

"Work I guess he left out this morning with the kids. Uh now I'm gonna have this on my mind all day."

"What you got to do?"

"I have rehearsals and fittings, a heels class then come home to make dinner and try to make up with my fiancé." I cover my face with my hands. This is just stressful.

"This will pass don't worry to much. When you gonna come see me tho I feel like it's been forever!" She wined making me shake my head walking out my bathroom.

Picking up needed things I make my way done to the kitchen. "I know we gotta get together to plan that gender reveal party. Can your favorite little sister get a spoiler?" Keys in hand I turn on our alarm walking out locking the door behind me.

"Nah nah homie you gotta wait like everyone else." She giggled. "I can't believe I'm pregnant again...it's kinda mind blowing."

"Not with the way you and Max always looked at each other. I'm so happy for you guys tho...he truly makes you happy doesn't he?"

She sighed and giggled as I'm pulling out my driveway. "Yes...he really does."

"Who really does what!" We both chuckled. "You talkin bout me baby?"

"Yes I was just telling my sister how great a dad your gonna be."

"You damn right." There was some kissing related sounds before his voice got clearer." Hey uh Cam she gon have to call you back another time."