No trust(14)

Carlton

I completely blacked out

I completely blacked out. Some random nigga hands in my wife. I did manage to get in the first and last hits but he got me good. He was bigger than me but u was faster. I knocked him out cold before the cops that Rebecca called while we fought got here. The paramedics tend to my busted lip, cut eye.

"Sir we'd like to have you and your wife come down to the station for some questioning." A cop came up.

"Yeah sure thing."

Walking to my car I drove off following them.

"Baby are you ok?" Rebecca placed her hand on my eye feeling over the cut.

"I'm good. Who was that why was he in your office?"

"He-he was uh just a customer gone crazy. This was his first time coming."

Looking over I study her. Trembling hands, unsteady eye contact and a guilty look all over her. Something is up. The cop who spoke to me had us sit in a room before some other guy came in.

"Ok so who called?"

"My wife." I answered quickly. I'm not trying to be here all day I got blazing headache. "You got some aspirin or something around here."

"This job should require all to caring a bottle around like I do." He hands me one of those small Advil bottles. "Now you said a custom was attacking your husband correct?"

"Yes sir."

"What's the relationship with this man?"

"There is no relationship I'm just a personal shopper for the mall and he came in while I was at lunch the receptionist let him in my office." She let out a shaken breath.

"Ok was this is his first visit?"

"....yes." She cleared her throat. "Sorry I'm just a little shaken up and dry throat."

We both looked at her fumbling with her fingers tapping her foot flipping her hair back fourth over her shoulder. She kept looking everywhere around the room. This isn't my wife because we all know with her crazy ass she should be going off at the mouth detail after detail and calling out everything there is to know about this nigga.

"Mrs Willis I need the truth we can't help if your not going to corporate." The man said flaring his nostrils. "Was this really his first time visiting your office?"

She looked at me with teary eyes. "N-no."

"Ok tell me about the first time."

"He came in flirting but I made sure to tell him I was married. I went in with my business and as I'm trying to get him out my office he tried getting to give him my number."

"Was he hostile?"

"A little bit. The next time-"

"He's been by more than once." I spoke. "Why didn't you tell me this nigga was popping up at your job!?"