Just Hanging(33)

Janiya

There's a small fashion show I'm in out here in Atlanta coming up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There's a small fashion show I'm in out here in Atlanta coming up. Instead of coming the day before or that day I came out a couple days before. Being out here is always fun for me. Since I been out here I've just been hanging in my hotel room relaxing from the other things I've been doing. That job I did for Chris really just shot my career off.

I'm gonna go shopping today just to get out the room. After my shower and getting myself all cute I left out the hotel getting my car. Yesterday I hung out with Chris and the little kiddies we just went to the park.

By the time I got to my third store both my hands held two bags and my feet were starting to hurt. Wearing may have made me look cute but not the smartest for a day of walking. I stopped in the food court getting a smoothie and some pretzel sticks. Sitting at a table I scroll on my Instagram feed.

"Janiya?"

Looking up I see Rebecca and her adorable son. "Hi oh look at this little heart breaker." I hugged her and ruffed his hair. "Eli right?"

"Yeah what you doing out here again it's been a minute since i seen you around." I moved my bags for her to sit with me.

"I have just a small fashion show I'm in down here and came a little early. I was with Chris and the kiddies yesterday...so uh who's the little girl that's with them?"

She chuckled shaking her head. "It's just a daughter of Cam new friend."

"Oh how is she anyway she wasn't home when I went by."

"Uh she's....ok I guess we not really speaking right now." She sighed. "What are you doing later we should hang out."

"You sure I don't want to upset Camila since you know she basically hates for nothing."

She's the main reason why I haven't been down here in a hot second. After what happened at her house I just wanted to stand clear of her just to keep some kind of peace. Me and Chris would text here and there but nothing to be suspicious of.

"Like I said we not really on speaking terms so everything is cool. Here take my number we can arrange something shopping or lunch even going to the gym simple shit." She takes my phone after I unlock it.

"Ok that's cool I'm gonna be here for about a week so we can defiantly do something." We exchange number then just kept on talking. I've never spent time like this with Rebecca.

"So what's back home for you like family girlfriend or you switched over to team D?" She smirked.

"No not.....back home me is just home I'm bundling my career there."

"That's nice. Oh since you are the fashion expert here I'm gonna start a online boutique with the help of my hubby." She smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh shit money gang huh."

"Yeah yeah I'm doing designs and all that now but uh can you tell me like what the trends are right now?"

The Trilogy [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें