Dad?(13)

Camila

Grabbing all magazines and binder full of wedding things

Grabbing all magazines and binder full of wedding things. Since Christmas I've been putting things together to start planning. Marriage has always seemed like just a far far away dream for me but Chris is making it come true. Today my mom Chris mom and a great highly talked about wedding planner are here.

"So when are we gonna try for?" She asked pulling out her planner book.

"I want it to be in like June. It's the month we started our relationship again."

"Oh how nice I remember you coming over. He talked nine stop about being done with you and then goes right back to being a little love sick puppy." Carman smiled looking off in a daze.

"Really I didn't know he was ready to give up on me." All this time I thought he was so willing to just jump at my will.

"Camila don't think about the past you two are together about to be married." My mom rubbed my knee.

"I know that's just some.....interesting information to find out."

"Ok ok back to wedding plans." The planner clapped getting our attention. "Indoor or out door?"

"Um....outdoor but I want a tent just in case the weather isn't to my liking."

"Good idea have you thought of a theme?"

"Yes ok so I want it to be in a garden like a dream basically. White everything and green grass like the best you can find."

"This sounds like a beautiful wedding Camila." Carman smiled.

As where looking at decorations someone knocks. Getting up answer frowning instantly.

"Hey baby girl."

"Dad what are you doing here?" My eyes stayed wide as he stepped in.

"I wanted to come talk to you. You've really done well huh?"

"Uh yeah I have." He walks into the living room shocking my mom.

"Alonso?"

"Abella you beautiful. How you doing Carman?" He kissed both their cheeks.

"What's going here is the world ending?" Mom felt her and Carman's foreheads.

"No but um I am."

Maurice started whining catching everyone's attention. I pick him out his play pen putting his pacifier in. Dad frowned looking at him. "This is Maurice....your second grandson."