Epilogue

Isabel

Looking over his dark blue jeans and tan button up dress shirt I pick the long skinny black tie

Looking over his dark blue jeans and tan button up dress shirt I pick the long skinny black tie. "You gonna wear dress shoes?"

"Nah imma wear some Jordan's." He went to my mirror putting on the tie. "Why we gotta go to this dinner anyway?"

"Don't know grandpa just wanted us all together." I curl the last piece of hair. "Max are you ready!"

He went to help chase like twenty minutes ago. I put on my setting powder then went to look for him. A little after our son was born we moved into a bigger house. It's actually pretty close to Rebecca and Carlton place.

"Ay stop shooting me nigga we on the same team!" I hear him yelled before walking in chase room.

They both looked back with wide eyes seeing they were caught. "Shit uh.....boy I told you to get ready and you still playing this damn game!" Max jumped up dropping his controller. "Get yo ass up and finish getting dressed before I beat yo ass! Hey baby."

I put up my hand blocking his kiss. "I swear you are worst than the kids sometimes. Please finish getting ready so we can leave on time."

"I am baby I just gotta put on a shirt and I'll be al done. I was just messing around for a bit." He held me close kissing my neck creeping his hands down to my ass palming it.

"Yeah yeah stop trynna sweet talk me. Chase let me see what you wearing!"

He came out his closet in a nice polo shirt and jeans. I brush his hair making sure he had on deodorant then sent him off so I can finish.

"So what you think the surprise is this time?" Max asked putting on one of his watches.

"I don't know maybe he's moving or starting a business." I shrug putting earrings on. "He might just wanna be together as a family you know with his roller coaster health."

"Oh true. We meeting at a restaurant?"

"No his house Alex and jasmine suppose to be coming out to show off the baby bump." I smiled clapping.

"Oh shit another kid!" He came up behind me as I touched up my hair. "What's up with this little routine that's been picked up around here. Cam and Chris on kid four now your brother about to have one? We need to invest in some condoms."

"True when you gonna buy some." I smirked looking at him through the mirror.

"Soon as they invent ones that fit me." He whispered biting my ear.