Daddy Time(34)

Chris

I woke up this morning and just laid in bed

I woke up this morning and just laid in bed. I'm not really needed at the academy Carlton is doing his working shit Cam is out of town until tomorrow working. What to do?

"Daddy can you make pancakes for us?" Mona and Stanley came in my room with their matching pajamas.

"Yeah sure." Sighing I stretch getting out of bed.

"Daddy why you got all those drawings on you?"

"They are tattoos baby." I went in Maurice room seeing him still sleeping.

Going down to the kitchen I get everything out. Deciding I'm not doing all the work I got the girls to help me. I gave them both one of my tee shirts in case things get messy. Giving them both bowls Mona mixed the eggs while Stanley did the pancake mix.

"Daddy look!" She smiled mixing her fastest.

"No look at me!" Stanley said speeding up her mixing making a little of the mix spill out. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine baby." I wipe it up. I made a cream cheese filling made of cream cheese vanilla and sugar. Next we cut up the strawberries them using butter knifes of course.

After the pan was warmed up I pour a good amount for the first pancake them some of the filling in the middle. They both got to flip a few of the pancakes. I made some eggs to go with it. Once all was done we sat in front of the tv eating.

"These are so good Mona daddy." Stanley said with her mouth full. "My mommy never cook like this."

"I'm glad you like it. So what y'all trynna do today?"

They whispered with each other making me laugh.

"We wanna go to the zoo."

Mm I haven't been their since....I was their age probably. It'll be a good plus it looks like a nice day out. "Sounds like a plan why don't y'all get cleaned up and dressed. Mona let Stanley wear some of your clothes."

"Ok daddy. Come on Stanley!" She dragged her back up to her room.

Chuckling I take all the dishes back in the kitchen and clean up all the mess. Hearing Maurice I went into his room seeing him squirming around. When I reached his crib I just leaned on it watching him. He looked up and saw me and just stopped everything it was some weird ass shit. Putting his pacifier back in his mouth he spit out making me have to put it back in. He spit it out again.

"What's that about keep the thing in man." I put it back in his mouth and it was like he was challenging me. Looked me dead in my face and like a rocket or bullet it came flying out his mouth then he started that screaming shit. "Ay you betta cool that shit nigga I'll my own son."

"Daddy can you start my shower?" Mona came in her hair up like Camila taught her and a robe on.

I helped her with that then went to get Maurice ready. Once all of them were ready I took my shower and dressed myself. When done I had to pack up Maurice diaper bag and get his stroller then went back down stairs. Mona and Stanley we singing to some song playing on tv and Maurice was busy with his bottle eyes wondering.