Drop bye(38)

Isabel

Straightening the last piece of hair I step back looking over myself

"Ok how about this...I go but I won't say a word." Max went on again coming over trapping me between him and the counter of the bathroom sink.

"Baby you don't need to come. I'm just meeting with Andrew nothing big I'll be back before you know it." I say looking at him threw the mirror.

"I know but I'm not all big on you being around him just you." He squeezed my waist kissing my neck.

"Why nothing is gonna happen." Turning I look up at him and kiss his lips then push him back. "Don't wait up!"

"Yeah yeah Im'ma go freshen up do some shit then meet you back here."

"Ok don't fogey family dinner at my dads...kiss me goodbye." I open my arms.

Chuckling he came over hugging me tight lifting me in the air. A few more kisses than I wanted later I'm in my car driving. Still not sure of what I'm meeting Andrew for but its best to just get it out the way now. He did sound a little different over the phone. He asked to meet at the park...which is odd because he has never been a fan of the park.

Pulling up I see him pushing his daughter in one of the baby swings and Julian on the regular ones.

"Mom come swing with us!" He called out after seeing me walking up.

Andrew turned waving smiling. This is some weird shit. "Hey Isabel. Thanks for coming."

"Yeah no problem. Is it something about Julian?"

He chuckled. "Well uh before we get to that why don't you swing with us."

"Drew you know I'm not try a be hanging with you like that." My arms cross over my chest.

"So no family time?"

"We're co parents Andrew. I have other things to do today so can we just get to what I'm here for?"

He takes his daughter out the swing and walks ahead of me to the bench. "So uh I just wanted to let you know what's going on with me right now."

"Andrew-"

"Just let me talk. I broke things off with Lisa the wedding is off and I'm gonna file for joint custody. I just finally realized I wasn't happy anymore and needed to get myself together. Us breaking up was not something I ever saw happening. I'm sorry for being such a fucked up husband to you."

Looking him up and down I shook my head. "Ok it's nice your gonna straighten yourself out. I hope your doing this for Julian and this little cutie."