I remember(18)

Chris

She came out the steaming bathroom like a Victoria secret model

She came out the steaming bathroom like a Victoria secret model. Licking my lips I watched close as she made her way to me. Hair pulled back body dripping in water. Dropping that towel is what got my man downstairs wide awake. Keeping that sexy smirk on her face climbing on top. Gripping her ass we both hissed.

"Can I have control first daddy?" She whispered biting and licking up and down my neck. Getting down on her knees taking my shorts down with her.

Gripping me licking in circles she kept a tight eye contact. "Shit you can have anything you want baby....if you give me what I want."

"Anything papi."

"Make it deep and sloppy baby girl. Don't take those eyes off mine either." She nods getting to it.

The sounds of my dick in her mouth and how sloppy she was getting. She spit on it jerking me keeping eye contact just like I said. Shaking her head she sticks it far as possible coming up leaving a line of spit. Her mouth was golden right now. Once feeling I was close enough she stood straddling me rubbing my dick on her soaking clit.

"How you want me papi?"

"You got the control baby do whatever you want." I grunt as she slipped me in just to pull back out. "Just don't tease."

Pushing me back she kisses me slow sliding me up inside the golden cave. We both moan and groan. She rocks her hips slow kissing me as I grab her ass slapping it.

"Oh fuck baby you feel so good inside me. Te quiero ser tan profunda en mí papá." (i love you being so deep in me daddy)

We rocked against each other low moans deep grunts. "Got damn baby.....shit what you doing?" My toes were curling my stomach tightening. This shit was feeling way different then the other times we fuck. It's slow and passionate love making. With us it's usually straight fucking.

"Baby I want something." She whispered slowing down sinking her nails in my pecks.

"Anything baby just-shit-don't stop." Man I felt like a bitch.

"We're going to ah uh....charity dinner for my dad. Uh fuck....can that happen daddy please?" She bit my ear.

"Yeah yeah baby speed up for me I'm almost there." She bounced holding her hair titties bouncing out of control. Holding her waist close I sit up against the headboard.

She circles her hips moving even slow. "Oh god daddy I'm cumming. Deep deeper."

I bounce her on me the closer we both get to our climax.

*********
Straightening my tie I sigh. She got me.....she got me good. I can't believe this shit!

"Baby Stacey is here we gotta go." She came into our room taking curler things out her hair. "You look great baby."