The Day(49 pt2)

Camila

"No further questions

"No further questions." Devine lawyer took his seat whispering to her.

Chris and I lawyer smiled coming up. "I just wanted to go back on a few things you said earlier. You said that ms Henry went off to some kind of vacation after not only flirting with the man you were in the process of starting a new life with but also ruining your cake tasting. So sad."

"I object that last comment was unnecessary." Her lawyer spoke slamming his hands on the table.

"Don't be so sensitive over ruled. Continue." The judge says.

"Thank you. Ms Cisneros you spoke of times ms Henry came back. What was the first?"

"We had came home from doing something and she was sitting on our front door steps. Christopher went out to talk to her."

"And what did they speak on?"

"I don't know he did come back to the car to take Stanley to her. We thought she would take her home or where they live."

"Did she?"

"No she hugged her and kissed her only to send her back to Chris. Stanley hadn't seen her mom in days and wanted to be with her. She tried like hanging onto her and that's when Devin pulled her off by her hair swinging her back to Chris. Of course I had to go ahead and whoop the bitch ass."

"Ms Cisneros please halt that language." The judge slammed her gabble.

"Sorry. She left after collecting herself and came back a few days later I think with some detectives trying to say we had in a way kidnapped Stanley. I love that little girl and would never want anything to happen to her."

"How caring and very unselfish. The topic of your wedding was also mentioned. Your wedding was scheduled for what June but it's going into late June and you guys aren't married yet."

"Uh yes we were suppose to get married in early June but there was a fire that completely destroyed everything. We had just come back from a family vacation."

"Was anyone arrested on the spot?"

"Yeah it was Devin hence why she's sporting her outfit now." She rolled her eyes at me which only made me chuckle to myself. "It was honestly like a bad dream. We put so much time and money into this place it was perfect for one of the most important days of my life."

"Now I know this may be a bit much since the scars are still fresh but that day you lost more than your dream wedding place. If it's not to much please let everyone know what that very special thing was." She held my hand.