Chapter One

And lastly Mahdiya Hussain.

I jumped up shrieking as soon as I heard my name earning a few dirty looks from everyone around me. 'This is going to be amazing' squealed my best friend Fatima .'Pinch me..Us nerds in New York? Honestly I never thought that we will make it.' I turned around giving her a smile 'Us Nerds in New Yolk with those heartless humans? On the joy! So looking forward to this trip.'

'Oh come on Mads, they will be on their own and we on our own as well. What's the probability we will even cross path's?'

The principle spoke again bringing us out of our little debate. 'And the best part of this trip would be that these two lucky groups will working together... Miss Mahdiya and Mr Rameez please meet me later this day for more details regarding this trip. Thank you!'

Slowly but surely everyone started to empty the hall leaving us here to prepare for the upcoming disaster.

'What? Don't give me that look Mads! Not my fault' said Fatima sticking her tongue out at me.

'I don't want to go for this trip...I'm going to have a word with the principal. There's no way I'm going with HIM.'

I stood up to make my way out when Mohammad grabbed my hand causing me to fall back in my seat and yell.

'Ouch , you hurt my hand'

'I don't care! Do you realize what you doing? This has been our dream from kindergarten and now you wanna just give up like that?'

'He's right Mads.' Mumbled Fatima while searching through my bag for chocolate.

'I need sometime to think about this, okay?'

All I got back was a 'hmm' from both of them while they munched on MY chocolate.

I stood up and walked out of the hall only to bump in my nightmare.

Rameez Ebrahim.