Chapter Five

'Here' Rameez spoke as he gave me an pillow and blanket. I looked at him confused and raised my eyebrow.

'What am I suppose to do with this?'

'Well I clearly am not going to allow you to sleep on my bed and there's no way I'm sleeping on the couch, so make yourself comfy over there and get the hell out of my sight. ' He said while pointing to the couch in the corner of the room.

'Speak of hospitality' I mumbled and made my way to the couch.

'Hospitality my dear is for humans not animals.' He spat back.

Well I didn't expect him to hear that now.

'Oh and if you snore, please make yourself comfy outside in the balcony.' He continued.

Does he even have a heart? I didn't reply as I was in no mood fight.

I tried sleeping on this couch but it was so damn hard...well I guess not as hard as Rameez's heart. I tried comforting myself thinking that I was doing this for Allah's pleasure and slowly sleep took over.

'Uuuuhhhh, are you out of your mind??? What in the world of frozen yogurt? ' I scream at Rameez who now standing in front of me with an empty water jug.

'Well you were not waking up for Fajr , Radiyya, so I thought why miss the opportunity of throwing water on you.' He answered with a smug smile.

'Radiyya?'

'That's your name right?'

'My name's Mahdiya' I spoke and silently making duaa that I don't kill this guy! Ya Allah help me!

'Ahh no wonder, you weren't getting up'.

I was in love with a guy who doesn't even know my name??

After Fajr Salaah I couldn't sleep as the couch was wet and I was in no mood to see Rameez. So instead I got ready and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for his family, my family.. Our family?

I prepared pancakes and coffee as I was not sure what everyone ate for breakfast. Pancakes is everyone's favorite , right? While waiting for everyone to come downstairs I sat down to complete my homework.

'Aah , what's that smelling so delicious' Aunty Kulsum spoke as she descended the stair case.

'Is that Mahdiya's famous pancakes I smell?' Salma asked while she sniffing the air.

I let out a small laugh. 'Yes sister in law , now get down to eat so we can leave for school.' I said as I stuck my tongue out at her.

'Aaah sister in law? So I take it as that you finally admitted your love for my brother and accepted him as ya husband??' She whispered as she took a seat next to me.

I chocked on the apple I was eating and I was sure my face looked as red as a tomato. 'Hahaha , funny joke ! I'm just practicing so it looks natural in front of Dadi.'

'Denial is the first step of acceptance.'She sang.

I was saved by Dadi and her sister who made an entry. I got up to greet Dadi.

'Salaams Dadi. How you? Why you came downstairs? I would have brought your food upstairs.' I spoke all in once while giving her a hug.

'Wa' alaikum salaam, beti. I'm doing good by Allah's grace. These bones my dear still have the strength unlike my heart...'

'Dadi..'

'No beti. Don't be sad ...seeing you here as my Rameez's wife gave my heart that boost it needed.'

'Okay Dadi..come I serve you breakfast.' I took her by hand and lead her to the table.

Breakfast was going fine until the hero entered and left us all Speechless.

'Salaams everyone.' He gave me a look and then made his way to me. He took a seat next me and leaned in till he was my height and gave me a quick peck on my cheek. 'Ready to go babe?'

What in the world of Nutella ???

He kissed me on my cheek? Why? What for? This was not part of any plan.

I decided to play along because if I said or done anything else other...Dadi would grow suspicious.

'Oh Jaan. What took you so long? Why don't you first have breakfast? I made your favorite breakfast.' I took a piece of my pancake and fed him.

Everyone on the table looked shocked except one who had a 9 watt smile on, Mission accomplished!

Only if I could capture the look on everyone's face...

A/N : Not edited! Will try and edit it as soon as possible InshaAllah. Please vote and comment :D Also let me know of you guys who like a chapter of Rameez's POV?