Chapter Thirty Five

Edited 😊!

Maseeha's pov

Life is a rollercoaster...we all have our ups and downs but what matters is that we should never give.

'Maseeeeeeeeeeeha!!!! Come on yaar...we getting late!' Uzair screaming from downstairs.

I was busy getting ready for lunch by Mahdiya's house. I just felt like dressing up today and hence I was taking so much time as Uzair said.

'Comiiiiiing!' I scream back.

Uzair seemed happy after ages...I don't know what was up with him but I had a happy feeling about this. I was happy for for him.

As I made my way down I quickly went to the the kitchen...I was hungry and now I wanted to eat that pizza Rameez bought yesterday.

'Hog! You forever eating!' Uzair said as he entered the kitchen.

'What must I do if I'm forever hungry?' I replied.

Uzair began to laugh as he helped himself to a slice of pizza.

I looked at him as he ate his pizza and after a while he looked up and asked 'what?'

'Nothing....just wondering how could you be so happy?'

'That's.....' before he could complete his sentence my phone rang.

I looked at my caller ID and saw Rameez calling me.

'Must be Mahdiya calling coz we late!' I said as I answered my phone.

'As Salaam Wa'alaikum....' I happily sang.

'Maseeha..City hospital...Mahdiya ...blood!' I heard Rameez stammer.

As I asked him to calm down I had a bad feeling.

'What's wrong?' I asked him again.

'I don't know...please just come here!' He begged.

'Okay!'

'What's wrong?' Uzair asked as he saw my worries expression.

'Hospital...we have to go! Come!' I said as I grabbed my handbag and made my way to the car.

15 minutes later Uzair and I were standing with Rameez in front in the operation theatre.

'What happen , Meez?' Uzair asked.

'I don't know ...we were on the way to go fetch the decorator and all of a sudden a car bumped us out of no where ...Mahdiya hit her head on the dashboard. It's my fault...I couldn't protect her...I should have seen that car!' Rameez answered as tears fell down his cheeks.

'Rameez...it's not your fault! Mahdiya will be okay...she's a fighter Alhamdullilah!'

As I was about to ask Rameez if he informed Mahdiya's parents....the doctor walked out of the operation theater.

'Doctor...how's she?' Rameez asked him.

'We operated on her but she lost a lot of blood. We did give her blood it if she doesn't wake up in the next few hours I'm afraid she will go in to a coma...'

We all looked at the doctor with shock written on our face. Ya Allah please save her.

'Can I see her?' Rameez asked and followed the doctor to Mahdiya's room as he gave him permission to see her.

'Uz! Should we phone her parents?' I asked him with a worried look on my face.

'I don't know...' Uzair answered as he ran his fingers through his hair. 'They all must be busy with Attiya's function!'