Chapter Fifty Six

Maseeha's pov

'Rameez and Mahdiya I want you both downstairs NOW or I'm coming up and believe me that's not something anyone of us want.'

'I'm sorry for screaming in your house Aunty Kulsum. There's no other way to deal with these two.' I apologised.

Thank Allah Attiya was gone to her mums place with Raeesa

'Do what you want dear. Just get them down. It's been a while day and neither of them came out. Mahdiya is Daadi's room.' She replied before going back to the kitchen.

'Raaaaaaameeeeeeez and Maaaa...' I began to scream again but this time Moosa stopped me.

'Just stop Maseeha. Have pity on our eardrums women. Why don't you go up and call them. You have been scream for 10 minutes. They won't listen. Both are stubborn.' Moosa said as he covered his ears.

'It's okay Maseeha. Don't worry. They will take time. I'm so sorry, we didn't know about this. We will go out tomorrow.' Tasneem said and she looked at her friends for their approval.

'Sorry? For what? Please don't embarrass us. You guys are Rameez's guests and he needs to be here. We will take you guys sightseeing today In Sha Allah.'

'But we wanna go with everyone. You think these two will come together?' Afreen asked us.

'Oh yes. They might be fighting but they can't live without seeing the other.'

'True but screaming for them is not going to work. Those two can't live without drama. We need to do some drama.' Nadia said with a grin.

'Are you thinking what I am thinking?' Uzair asked her with a smile and she nodded.

'Enough suspense. Tell us also.' Moosa said as he rolled his sleeves up.

'No matter how angry those two are at each other. They can't see the other in pain, right?' Uzair replied and we all looked at him in confusion.

'And where you going with this?' I asked him while raising my eyebrow.

'Just wait and watch.' He replied.

'Nadia you go to D and I will go to Mahdiya.' He said before both of them left, leaving is in suspense.

After a while Rameez came running downstairs with a worried look on his face and Mahdiya came out of Daadi's room. Both ran towards each other.

'You okay?' They both asked each other and we all began to laugh and as they both realized what happen they turned away from each other.

'This is not funny.' Mahdiya complained. 'Why did you lie?'

'We didn't lie.' Uzair replied with a grin. 'Both of you are not okay. You both are heartbroken.'

'Uzair, I really don't have time for this. I'm leaving.' Rameez replied and Moosa pulled him back.

'You have guests over here Rameez and you need to take them out.' He said and Rameez looked around.

'As Salaam Alaikum. Maaf I didn't you see guys.'

'Wa'alaikum Salaam. It's okay. How are you?' Zubair asked him.

'Never felt this good.' Rameez sarcastically replied as he looked at Mahdiya. 'But leave that aside. Where you guys want to go?'

'Anywhere exciting.' Asma replied with a smile and Rameez nodded.

'I will be back in 10.' He said before going back upstairs.

'And you habibiti? Why don't you go change?' Tasneem asked Mahdiya and before she could reply Rameez answered on her behalf from his room.

'Miss D doesn't like going out. Let her stay at home with her family.