Chapter Twenty Three

'What! Are you crazy? You want me to accept his proposal????' I said as I looked at Maseeha who now was busy talking to Uzair.

I honestly regreted telling them about the proposal.

Maseeha looked at me as if I was insane.' We in public bro...keep your voice down.'

'Then stop sending me such texts.'
I replied in a angry tone.

Maseeha gave out small laugh before answering me. ' So you drove all the way here to ask me this? Couldn't just text me?'

'Yes! Now tell me your crazy plan.' I said as I took a seat next to her.

Everyone decided on going for a picnic today at the local park. I wasn't in a mood so I refused. But after receiving Maseeha's text I could help but join them.

' So I want you to pretend that you accept Sahal's proposal.' She said with an evil grin.

'And then break his heart? Mas I can't break his heart to fix mines.' I replied.

'You won't Mads! We going to include him in our plan.' She said as she looked around.

' And then what? His gonna be like 'oh Mads! Anything for you. Just for you I'm willing to be a fool.' I said mimicking Sahal.

Maseeha burst out laughing at me as Uzair spoke.'D!!! You go home and tell your parents to go speak to Rameez as planned and then they must phone Sahal and his parents and say you not ready to get married now.'

Did I mention that Maseeha involved my parents in this insane plan? I thought my mother would never agree but she was more excited than Maseeha.

I nodded as he carried on 'and you leave Sahal to me.'

'And you know Sahal? How?' I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Uzair winked at me as he said 'I have my cont....' Before he could complete his sentence he stood up with a smile.' We were just waiting for you Sahal.'

We were ?

I turned around to face Sahal as he made his way to around us to sit by Uzair.

After all the introductions Maseeha carried on with her plan. ' We have to be careful that Rameez is unaware of all this,okay?' She said as she looked around us for our approval.

'Okay so I called Rameez and his friends h...'

'What? Why? And how did you know I was going to be here?' I said cutting her off.

'Mads! We have to put our plan in action okay and now is the best time. My dear...I knew that text was going to do wonders.' She said as she winked at me.

'And none of you talk to me okay. If Rameez asks I will say Uzair forced us all to be together.'

'Hey! Why always me?' Uzair said earning a pillow thrown at him.

'Okay now Sahal and Mads go for a walk. Rameez is on his way.' Maseeha said as she pulled me up.

'Wait! What are we going to talk about??' I asked her while trying to balance myself from her pushing.

'I don't know. Talk about the trees,the weather or I don't know.' She said as she saw Rameez. 'Ya Allah! Go now child!'

'Okay okay! But where are the others?? What about them?' I asked her.

'Nadia just text me...They on the way. Zain wanted to have Burger King before coming.' She said.

Before I could even reply Mas pushed me away in the world of darkness....Okay that was lame Mahdiya.