Chapter Thirty Nine

A short post burr the drama awaits you after this. Annnnnd Jazak'Allahu Khairan for all the votes and comments!! 7th in spiritual Alhamdullilah❤

This was perfect! It definitely one of the best days of my life. The best suprise. Too many it might have seemed boring or simple but for me it was amazing. I was on cloud nine! And this is why I loved Rameez even more. He knew me..he knew me well. I never really had to put my thoughts in words. He understood what I wanted without me saying anything.

'When was this all planned? I mean I told you like 2 hours ago I wanted to come ho...' I trailed of as I remembered I was standing in front of everyone.

'You wanted to go where with Rameez?' Maseeha asked me with a grin.

'No where!' I mumbled. And they all began to laugh.

'Leave my wife alone!' Rameez said with a smirk as he pulled me closer to him.

'Rameez!' I said as I tried loosening his grip on my waist.

'What? I have the license to do in front of everyone now!' He answered with a grin and everyone began to laugh again.

'So when did you plan this? It defitintly couldn't have been today!' I asked him again.

'It doesn't matter,Mahdiya!' He answered.

'That doesn't answer my question,Meez!'

'Stop troubling your husband Mahdiya!' My mummy said as she and my daddy joined our group.

'I'm not troubling him mummy! I'm just...'

'I told him to do this! I wanted this okay! He told me no ...he didn't want to hurt your feelings. I suggested that we could have a double wedding but he refused for your sake. After begging him...he agreed on doing this!' Attiya said as she cut me off.

'But why Atts! It's your day!' I said with tears in my eyes.

'Shut up and give me a hug!' She said as she hugged me.'Your happiness matters to me Miss D!' She said , mocking Rameez and everyone joined in laughing.

'I'm so grateful to Allah for granting me two lovely daughters!' My mummy said with tears in her eyes.

'And an amazing, handsome son!' Yusuf said , feeling left out!'

'Aww! Come here my son!' She said as she hugged him.'Alhamdullilah for my loving family.'

'I'm sorry Meez!' I whispered with a guilty smile.

'All chilled,Miss D! You happy? He asked me with a smile.

'Very happy!'

'Mission accomplished!' He exclaimed.

'Alhamdulliah for having Salma in your lives!' Salma said as pinched Rameez.

'Alhamdulliah for what?' Rameez asked her with a smirk.

'Sorry...to interrupt! Imraan and Attiya it's time to take your photos!' Aunty kulsum called out and Imraan, Attiya and my parents excused themselves.

'Alhamdullilah that you didn't get embarrassed today! I deserve something for helping you plan all this!' She answered!

'I am giving you something!' He answered with a smile.

'What??' She asked excitingly.

'I'm bringing your best friend home!'

She began to frown as her smile disappeared. 'I give up with you Meez! You bringing YOUR wife home, not my friend!'

'He in fact is...it's gonna be so much fun! We can have sleepovers!'

Rameez began to fake cough and I turned to look at him. 'Excuse me?' He asked.