Chapter Twenty Four

I shouldn't even be here x_X I should just disappear.*posts chapter 24 before all those sandals hit me*

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَيْبِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ

Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward.

Surah Mulk♡

------------------------------------------------------------

'Omg!! I'm soooooo happppppy for you Atts!' I scream with joy my dad said those words Attiya has been waiting for ages to hear.

HER.WEDDING.DATE.HAS.BEEN.FIXED!!!!

I looked at Attiya who now had tears in her eyes. 'Wallah daddy?' She asked him with a smile.

'Wallah my dear! In one month's time you leaving us all and going to your husband.' My daddy said with moisty eyes.

'But what about Rameez and Mahdiya?' She asked as she looked at me.

Rameez! Ugh ...hearing his name brought back that feeling I felt when he congratulated me for my 'wedding.'

But on the other side it seemed as if it was working. Because 2 hours later Salma phoned to ask what happen at the picnic as Rameez was in a terrible mood.

Maseeha didn't include Salma in the plan so Maseeha had to make it up to Salma and take her for pizza.

Yeah she was Rameez's sister. Always getting their way.

'Well for those two...I have no clue! Let's give them a month and see.' He said as he scratched his head.

Something he does when he is stressed or worried.

'Hey! I know what I want.' I protested.

'And what do you want?' Yusuf asked me with a smirk.

'I want Rame...' I stopped mid sentence as I looked around and saw everyone staring at me with a smile.

'yeah you want? Carry on.' Attiya teased me.

'Uuh so as I was saying we need to start planning Attiya's wedding.' I said as I tried changing the topic.

'Nice try Mads!' Yusuf said as he gave me a pat on my back and went back to his laptop.

'By the way...where's Mumtaz?' I asked him.

'She's gone to the mall. Apparently there was some sale on.'

I couldn't help but smile. By now we all were pretty sure that Mumtaz loved shopping more than Yusuf.

------------------------------------------------------------
Two weeks later.

'We have to do something big.' Maseeha said as she wrote something in her notebook.

Something big like what?' Asked Salma.

'I don't know! These small things ain't helping. Rameez does'nt seem to be affected. I mean like I also told him the truth.'

My eyes widened as she said that.'Truth? What truth?' I asked.

Maseeha looked at me with sadness visible in her eyes.' I'm responsible for this Mahdiya. Four years back I lied to him and made up stories about you ill treating me just because I was jealous. Please forgive me.' She finished of with tears.

' Maseeha! I told you that's all in the past. We don't live there anymore yaar. ' I said as I wiped her tears.

'And maybe we not meant to be. Maybe Rameez doesn't want to be with me.' I carried on.