Chapter Fifty One

Rameez's pov

It took a slap from Miss D for reality to set in. She was here. She was here with me in Dubai.

'That hurt Miss D. Stop abusing me.' I said as I grabbed her hand.

'Abusing you? Deal with it. You were forced to marry me nah!' She scream back as she tried to free herself.

'I knew I was gonna regret it oneday.' I teased.

The look on her face was priceless. The moment I saw her I wanted to tell her that I was sorry but then I thought why not trouble Miss D a bit more. I missed her tantrums.

'Did I ask you to marry me? Did I put a gun on your forehead?' She asked as she bit my hand and ran away.

'Miss D!' I scream as I ran after her.

Bringing her to the beach was a terrible idea.

'Leave me alone Rameez.' She whispered as I caught up with her and pulled her in my arms.

'I love you Miss D.' I whispered.

'Not you don't. You were forced to marry right? Why Meez? Why? Breaking my heart the first time was not enough? And now when I can't even imagine a day without you, you tell me you were forced to marry me.' She cried as she hit me on my chest.

'Listen to me Miss D.' I said as I held face in my hands. 'I said that because I was frustrated. I didn't mean a word I said.'

'Was it necessary to say you were forced in marrying me? Do you know how hurt I was Meez and to add to my misery you don't phone for a week. We were not on good terms for a week and it didn't matter to you? And whenever I tried phoning, you didn't answer.'

'I'm sorry Mahdiya.I really am...' I replied but she cut me off.

'Something is troubling you Meez and I want...scratch that I demand that you tell me what's wrong.'

'You trust me?' I asked.

'More than anything else.' She replied.

I hesitated in telling her but then I thought why not. Maybe this would help make our relationship stronger.

'I don't want to loose you...Everytime I'm close to someone, they all leave Miss D. I don't want you to leave. You my everything.'

Mahdiya took a deep breath before replying. 'Meez you gotta stop feeling insecure. I told you,you not gonna loose me as long as you stop acting stupid. I love you Meez. Perfect or not...I don't care. In Sha Allah we will be togther till our end and then in Jannah.'
J
'Ameen.' I whispered as she gave me a peck on my cheek.

'What were you frustrated with and why?' She asked me wuth a raised eyebrow.

'I had exams going on and I was missing you and home like crazy.'

'You were missing me so that lead you in saying that you were forced to marry me?' She asked dryly.

'You not going to forget this,right?'

'Right! So now tell me who forced you?' She asked me as held my hand.

'My heart forced me. He fell badly for your heart.' I replied with a smirk.

'That is so cheesy and lame,Meez.' She answered with a laugh.

'You made me like this.' I said and she shook her head as she sat down.

'So how did you come? I asked her.

'Walking Meez...' She replied with a straight face.

'Funny Miss D.'