Chapter Thirty Four

'Come Miss D...I will drop you home?' Rameez asked me with a sly smile.

He knew the answer very well!

'Mister! 'Your Miss D' is staying here tonight! No romancing for you!' Maseeha replied with a smirk.

I lifted the cushion to hide my face it and groaned!

'See Miss D is blushing!' Uzair teased me.

'Leave my wife alone!' Rameez demanded as he pulled the cushion away from me.

When Maseeha looked over at me and began to laugh I was my face resembled s tomato.

'Miss D...just ignore em! You look beautiful with red cheeks!' Rameez said with a wink.

That made me blush even more if possible!!

'Rameez...shouldn't you be calling her Mrs D?' Uzair asked Rameez.And I mentally thanked him for changing the topic.

'Nah...I like Miss D more!' Rameez replied as he pinched my cheek.

'Okay enough! Uzair you go sleep...and Rameez you get out!' Maseeha ordered as she put her hands on her hips.

'I feel so welcomed here!' Rameez sarcastically exlaimed!

'I mean it!' Maseeha replied!

'You just jealous!' Rameez mumbled and unfortunately for him Maseeha heard him.

'Excuse me? Jealous for what and for who?' Maseeha asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Jealous of me!' Rameez replied.

Maseeha began to laugh as she asked 'what do you have that I must be jealous for?'

'Mahdiya! I have Mahdiya!' Rameez replied with a smirk.

'Rameez you so cheesy!' Maseeha said with a laugh.

'Guys I'm going to sleep now! As Salaam Wa'alaikum!' Uzair said as he began to yawn.

We all replied to him and Rameez say down on the sofa and Maseeha and I both turned around to face him.

'Shouldn't you be going? It's late!' I asked Rameez.

'I'm not leaving without you!'

'Take your wife and please go! I'm also tired!' Maseeha said as she covered her mouth.

Rameez began to smile as he got up and grabbed my hand! We greeted Maseeha and promised to meet each other at Attiya's last wedding function.

'Nothing grand...just a lunch and supper'...my mum's words!

'Your mendhi looks cute' Rameez said a while later as he drove me home.

'Really?' I asked him with a smile.

'Really Miss D!' He answered with a smile matching mines.

I looked at Rameez as he looked at the road. I couldn't help but wonder how did he change so much? I didn't doubt him...I believed him. I was happy ...he made me happy!

'What you looking at?' He asked me.

'At you!' I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

'This is wrong! What will your husband say?' Rameez teased me.

I smiled as I remembered our past incidents in New York.

'Who's going to him?' I answered with a smirk.

'Is it?' He asked me with a shocked look.

'Yeah!' I nodded as I gave him a smile.

'So even if I do this...' He said as he took my hand in his and brought it to his lips. 'He won't mind?' He asked with a grin.