Chapter Seventeen

As Salaam Wa'alaikum
Yes yes I'm back ...for how long only Allah knows but yeah...
And yes I'm really sorry for not posting! I have my reasons.
1. Had some problems with my eyes so I really couldn't use my phone or PC.
2. I just started University
3. I have a pile of assignments...
JazakAllah to all those who waited and also to those who commented.
Recently I have had my notifications flooded with new readers who voted and commented! Idk when will I get a chance to reply but keep them coming I def will reply soon In Sha Allah! Welcome aboard people.This one is for ya! ❤

And also #39 IN SPIRITUAL!!!!!! JazakaAllah to one and all!!!! I can't explain how happy I am!!! Omw!!we need to party!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Maseeha pulled me out of the physics classroom towards the empty hall ways and into the girls bathroom.

'Maseeha! What the hell mahn?' I pulled my hand out of her grip as it started hurting.

Maseeha just stared at me well more like glare at me.

' uuh hello Maseeha?' Giving her her gentle push.

What happened next was unexpected... Maseeha grabbed me by my hijaab and gave a punch in my stomach. I looked up at her clenching my stomach. What in the world of Nachos just happen?

I felt sick! I felt like crying.

Maseeha looked intoxicated!!!

'What the heck is wrong with you?' I asked almost crying.

No Mads! You are strong girl...no crying! Come on....

'What's wrong? That's what I want to know?' She scream.

I was so lost!

'What are you talking about? If this about what happen years ago...I already made peace with Uzair! I wanted to make peace with you as well. I wanted to know what I done wrong. I wanted to say I'm sorry...' I trailed of wondering if I still was sorry.

She looked at me with rage! There was some kind of emotion in her eyes! Something I failed to realise all this time! She was lost, she needed help. I was going to help her, no matter what she says or does to me. She was and somehow is still my best friend.

'Talk to me Mas! I miss you. Let's forget the past! I'm sorry. Lemme help you?' I said softly taking hold of her hand.

Maseeha pulled back her hand and scream 'If you really want to help me, leave Rameez alone. His mine! Only mine!'

I was beyond shocked! It all made sense now! It all was about Rameez. She wanted him!

'You knew? You knew that I liked Rameez, that's why you stopped talking to me?'

'Well don't we have a genius in the room?' She let out a small laugh.

One thing bothered me...If she knew we were married...then?

'I'm sorry that you feel that way, but there's nothing I can do! Rameez is mine!

'So I was right, huh? You two are going out? Am I right Miss pious?