Chapter Thirty One

After praying Fajr we all decided on going back to sleep but Maseeha had a different plan as usual.

'Guys! Come on today is our last day. We can't spend it in sleeping.' She argued.

'But we slept so late! At least let us sleep till 8?' Mohammed fought back while covering he mouth as he yawned.

'No! Today the boys are going to cook breakfast for us while we girls are going to relax.' Maseeha announced with a evil grin.

'Mas that's not fair!' Uzair said defending the boys.

'Life's not fair dear....we all just have to live with that!' came Maseeha's witty reply.

'Mas...atleast let someone help us!' Rameez asked as he looked in my direction.

'No Mahdiya is going to be with us,Rameez!' She replied.

I resisted the urge to smile as all the boys made fun of Rameez.

'So Meezy boy...what you doing to prove your love for Mads?' Nadia asked him with a smile.

Meezy boy?? Haha I was happy that everything was back to normal and no one treated us differently since they all now knew the truth.

'Uh...well I'm going to Mahdiya's parents house to asked them for forgiveness for acting as a jerk then I'm gonna ask them for Mahdiya's hand in marriage again!' He replied with wink.

'That's sooo sweet!' Said Nadia with a dreamy look on her face.

'Mmm! Not bad Rameez...but you have to do something else as well!' Maseeha replied.

'What?' Rameez asked.

'All the boys can go back to sleep...' as she said that they all began screaming with happiness and Maseeha held her hand up indicating them to keep quiet as she went on 'Except Rameez! Today he will be cooking for us!'

Rameez looked at her as she if she grew two heads. 'What?'

'Yes Mister! Now go cook I'm hungry! And you Mahdiya.' She said as she pointed to me' you staying by my side all morning,k?' She said with a grin.

'K!' I replied with a nod.

Rameez gave up after realizing he had no chance in winning against Maseeha. Once he left everyone burst out laughing.

'Rameez is a total goner!' said Moosa with a laugh.

'You lucky Mads! He changed for you and we all can see it.' said Nadia.

'I'm so happy!!!' Squeaked salma as she began doing her happy dance.

'I must be thanking you all!' I said with happiness.

'No sorry and thank you in friendship D!' Uzair replied with a smile.

'What you waiting for now? Go!' Maseeha said to me and I looked at her with confusion. 'Go where?' I asked her.

'I'm not that bad Mads! We all know you dying to go help Rameez! Now go...just don't tell him I sent you!' She replied with a smirk.

'Really?' I asked her as I gave her a hug and they all laughed in return.

'Thank you sooooooo much!' I scream as I made my way to Rameez.

As I made my way to the cooking area I found Rameez beating eggs while talking to himself. More like having a debate with himself. I quickly pulled out my phone and put it on record mode.

'I didn't know I will have to beat eggs to prove my love for Miss D!'

'But she's worth it!'

'But why cooking?'