Chapter Fifty Eight

'Miss D, get up. It's Fajr.' Rameez whispered as he pulled the duvet off me and I sat up rubbing my eyes.

'As Salaam'alaikum Meez.' I whispered.

'Wa'alaikum Salaam!' He replied with a smile. Come,let's go pray?' He asked me I nodded my head in reply as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

After making wudhu I joined Rameez who was waiting for me with our prayers mats set out.

'I missed this so much!' I exclaimed.

'Then why did you leave Miss D? I know I was angry with you but I would never stop praying with you.' He replied with a small smile and I looked away.

'I just thought we needed our space Meez, but I was wrong. We can't live away from the other, to be complete we need each other.' I said with tears and Rameez shook his head.

'Don't do this to me Miss D. I hate seeing you cry and I know I made you cry a lot. I wasn't that good of a husband as well but lets start afresh?' He asked me as he wiped my tears and I nodded. I wanted to ask him about Dubai but I was afraid. I still didn't want to go. I wanted to live here with my family.

'Let's start praying then?'

'Sure Meez,but one question...'

'Jee?'

'Who are we today? Mahdiya and Rameez or Miss D and Meez?' I asked him with a grin and he shook his head in laughter.

'It all depends on you!' He replied with a wink.

------------------------------------------------------------

Maseeha's pov

'Where are those two?' I asked Aunty Kulsum as we made ourselves comfortable around the breakfast table.

Aunty Kulsum once again invited us all for breakfast. Afreen and Asma were crazy about her cooking.

'I don't know Maseeha. I just hope they didn't kill one another.' Aunty Kulsum replied with a laugh.

'Why you guys so worried? Meezy must be getting the div...' Zeenat began to say but stopped midway and we looked at her in shock.

'Excuse me!' I exclaimed and she lowered her gaze.

'I mean Rameez must getting ready for his trip to Dubai next week. You know fill in all the forms and stuff...' She replied and I shook my head in anger.

Wallah! If this girl screws up anything I'm going to shave all her hair off!!!

'Should we go call them?' Nuha asked, ignoring Zeenat and before we could reply we saw Rameez walk down the stairs with Mahdiya following him.

'As Salaam'alaikum.' Rameez greeted cheerfully and Mahdiya followed suit. Rameez then pulled out a chair and helped Mahdiya sit and she thanked him with a smile.

We all were shocked but happy at the same time. One question ran through all our minds. 'How on earth did this happen?'

'Have some juice Miss D.' Rameez said as he poured her some juice and the looked up at us all who staring at them.

'Would you guys like some juice too?' He asked with a grin.

'So we safe in assuming all is good between you two?' Moosa asked and Rameez began to laugh.

'Wait...Mahdiya is that a necklace?' Salma asked and Mahdiya began to blush while trying to hide her necklace but Salma was fast to stop her.

'This is so cute!!!' I exclaimed as Salma took permission from Mahdiya to remove her necklace.