Chapter Sixteen

Last night was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I sat all night thinking about it and smiling to myself. I couldn't believe Rameez could be so like that. Yeah this was the part where I was all red.

After supper he took me for ice-cream and then walked me to my room. It was way past midnight so I decided to pray Tahajjud salaah and thank Allah for all he gave me.

They were nights when I cried to Him for Rameez's love and now that I got it I was over the moon.

Patience was all it took and Allah gave me what I wanted. I couldn't be more grateful.❤

Rameez made me promise that I would join them for the challenges the next day and face everyone with a smile. That was fine...but I couldn't face him. After yesterday I can't see him in the eye and I got all red and his stupid smirk doesn't make the situation better.

After a while I read fajr and got ready to face the world. Hahaha seems like I'm set for revenge.

At breakfast everyone was shocked to see me but nevertheless happy. Well they should be. I greeted everyone and scanned the room for a specific face but to no luck. Maybe she was late?

I wanted to make peace with Maseeha. If I wanted inner peace I had to make peace with my past. I wanted to apologise for what I did. But what did I do?

'Hey there Uzair.' I scream as I saw him enter the canteen.

Uzair! Gosh I forgot about him! Yeah I was that terrible friend. I promised myself that I wouldn't forget my other friends now that Rameez was in the picture but I was doing a terrible job. I had to change this.

Uzair casually walked up to me with a smile. 'Oh! Finally she honors us with her appearance. What do we owe for this?'

I decided to ignore this.

'Come on let's get food! I'm hungry!'

Uzair shook his head. 'When are you not hungry D?'

I pretended to think. 'When I'm asleep I think?'

With that we both laughed and got us some yummy breakfast. Well breakfast was the best meal of the day after lunch and supper.

'If I wasn't married to Rameez I would marry food.' I whispered to Uzair.

'It's not late, ya know? He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

'Too late.' I replied more to myself.

'Did you say anything?'

I looked up at him and put my fork down. 'No.'

'No you did and that smile.'

My smile grew wider. 'What smile?'

'D!'

'Uz!'

'Tell me!!'

I put my hands up surrounding 'okay,but you first tell me why do you come here for breakfast when you can have breakfast at home.

'Well firstly it's halaal and secondly I pay school fees and breakfast is included so I'm here for my money.' He shot me a look.

I gave him the 'are you serious look'. I'd never exchange my mothers food for this healthy food. Once in a while is cool. Come on bruh! Don't you want paratha's!'

Uzair burst out laughing. 'Oh boy! The look on your face. I was just joking! I never come here for breakfast...in fact I always miss my first class. I'm that late. But since you guys here I decided to come. The guys from your school are amazing.'