Epilogue

As Salaam Alaikum Lovies. TSBHS has finally came to an end.😵 I was actually happy to end it but as I typed this last chapter my heart broke. All of these characters including you guys have became an important part of my life. A part I will never want to forget. This year a lot of things changed for me and I guess ending this book would be a wise decision. It brings back to many memories. Memories that I need to forget in order to move on in life. JazakAllah to each and everyone of you who voted, commented or simply just read my book. Wallah it meant a lot to me. I have so much on my plate now but I will try my best to reply to every comment and message sent. Till then help safe Lovies and remember me in your duaas. Our journey ends here burr who knows,maybe we meet again some time.

*Five years later*

'I don't understand you guys. Couldn't you guys marry out of our friendship circle?' Salma complained as she pointed her fork at us. 'I mean I get bored seeing the same faces in every function I attend.'

'That's what Miss D and I done, we married out of our friendship circle and because of us, our friends became friends.' Rameez replied with a grin and Salma rolled her eyes.

'Yeah, you and your Miss D are perfections!' She sarcastically replied as I looked around and smiled as I watched two of my friends tie the knot.

Today my best friend found his perfect match. He found his happy ending in a beautiful soul.It seemed as if Uzair and Nadia were meant for one another.

'She looks stunning, doesn't she?' Maseeha whispered and I nodded.

'Absolutely!'

'Seriously I'm not joking. First it was amazing to be around you guys. Now I feel sick. I can't handle all this secret smiles and stuff.'

'That's why we want you to babysit our kids.' Moosa replied with a grin and Maseeha shook her head.

'Moosa, for the last time I'm not babysitting you guys child...maaf I mean brats.'

'My son is not a brat!' Maseeha replied,defending her son Nabeel. 'His just a miniature of Moosa.' She went on saying and Moosa pulled her cheek.

'Tell them wifey!'

It was no secret that Moosa and Maseeha liked one another from university and 3 years later after Maseeha completed her degree he went home to propose and even accepted after knowing her past.

As everyone began to share their stories about their kids I sat back and watched my friends who grew into beautiful and responsible adults.

Gone were days we fought and hated one another.All that mattered for us now was the other's happiness.

A year after Maseeha and Moosa's wedding Mohammed and Nuha tied the knot followed by Zaid and our dearest Afreen from Dubai. We all still wondered how it happened but nevertheless we were more than happy to welcome her in our group.

We still tried keeping in touch with the others as much as possible and also attended Zeenat and Waseems wedding. That was a shocker for us but we have learnt to leave the past where it belonged and move on with no hard feelings. After Zeenat's apology everything automatically just fell in place.

And the least for last, Fatima and Sahal made it a habit to visit us every year and right now they were sitting amongst us with their 2 little cute angels, Rumaisa and Hafsa.

'All okay Miss D?' Rameez whispered and I nodded while smiling. 'It always has been Meez, it all just depends on the way we see things.'

Before Rameez could reply a little princess came screaming for her Dada.