Chapter Thirty

Edited😊😉!!

'Finally!!!!' 'Maseeha and Fatima exclaimed together. I tore my gaze away from Rameez to Maseeha and Fatima.

I looked around and everyone had a smile on their face except Rameez and I. We both had the same look of confusion on our faces. What the nutella was happening today?

'Uuh....what's going on?' I asked no one in particular.

'Okay! Don't freak out or anything but all this was an act. An act to bring you two idiots together. I knew that none of you two would take the first step and therefore would need someone to give you two a push. And that's exactly what Fatima done. '

Wait...what? Was today world shock day?

'What???' I scream in shock.

'How do the others know about us?' Rameez asked.

'Well I told!' Maseeha replied with a guilty grin. 'Don't get me wrong. We just wanted you two express your feelings. It was enough seeing you two longing for the other but doing nothing about It!' Maseeha said.

As she said that I felt my cheeks becoming hot. I was so grateful that it was dark and no one could really see my face.

Fatima walked up to me with tears in her eyes. 'I'm so sorry for all I said. I didn't mean a word I said. I will never ever in my life think such about you!' She said in one breath.

I gave her a small smile as I wiped her tears. 'You done it for me! I should be thanking you.'

'Not at all! You should thank Maseeha...it was her plan. We just helped her!' Fatima replied with a smile.

'Oy! Before you guys thank me...Rameez bro.. you have to still prove your love to us!' Maseeha said with a smile.

'What? Why?' A confused Rameez asked.

'This might hurt...but we don't trust you when it comes to Mahdiya! You have to do something...I don't know what but something big and great!' Maseeha replied as she gave a small nod in Uzairs direction.

I looked at Uzair who had a smile on his face. It felt good to see him smile after ages. I made a silent duaa for him. I hope and pray Allah keeps him smiling forever. He deserves it. Uzair was that best friend and brother everyone wished to have. Uzair was a kind soul and sometimes I wondered was he always so nice.

'But I just admitted that she's my wife in front of you all! She wanted that, right?' Rameez asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him and before I could reply Maseeha beat me to it. 'That's not want she wants, right Mahdiya?'

I looked at them both with confusion. As I saw Rameez's sad face and puppy eyes I was about to take his part but as soon as I saw Maseeha's deadly glares I changed my mind. 'Mas is right!' I said to Rameez.

'What must I do?' Rameez asked in a sceptical voice.

'Anything you want...be creative!' Maseeha replied with a wink.

Rameez looked at for help. ..I gave him a small shrug saying that he was alone in this. None of us could win against Maseeha. Another reason I didn't want to say anything although I was dying to help him. I wanted him to show that he wants me. I wanted to see he was desperate just like I was. And most importantly I wanted him to make me feel important.

'But at least give me some clue...' Rameez begged and I felt sorry for him.

'Uhhh....guys can't he like memorize my favourite Surah for me?' I hesitated before asking.