Chapter Twelve

Uzair's pov:

Four years is a very long time and during this period it's very easy to forget someone. But for me it was other wise. I didn't forget them, I didn't forget her! I couldn't! Somehow they were a part of me. No one was wrong! It was just the timing that was wrong and maybe we were just foolish? Whatever it was, all that mattered was we have each other now?

I know Rameez hates me , he always did for reasons unknown to me but I always took him as a brother. And maybe this time we might be friends? No hatred no jealously? After all Allah has a reason why things happen. Maybe us meeting after 4 years was to help us perfect our imperfections? Maybe we will get the courage to fight our inner conflicts?

Honestly the past four years have not been a bed of roses for none of us. Deep down I knew we all had our own share of problem's but what D told me shocked me. D and Rameez got married shocked the hell out of me well not exactly because we all knew they were bound to get married someday or the other but what shocked me was the circumstances they got married in. For heaven's sake they both were 18??

Wallahi I honesty didn't know what was Rameez's problem. He had no right to treat her like that. Someone has to drill some sense in him and I gladly would like to do so.

These past four years have been tough for Maseeha and I as well. I was messed up! I hid this from D, but I tried drugs. I hated but I continued taking as it some how helped me deal with my pain. But after that accident everything changed, I changed for the better. I took that accident as Allah's guide. That accident was to help me so I can help my family.

After that accident it seemed as a new Uzair was born! No hatred, no ill feelings just a go lucky Uzair. All those feelings I had for D disappeared in thin air. Right now my only priority was my studies and In Sha Allah one day I will be a renowned doctor. After all good happens to those who are good?

As for Maseeha, all I could do was pray her. Allah will help her. He wasn't going to leave her alone. I was sure of that. And now that D and Rameez were here I had a feeling that everything was going to fall in place but that was before we all witnessed something that broke us all again.

Rameez's pov:

Mahdiya, Mads, D it all was about her? The very own girl who I took as my best friend... the one whom I couldn't live with out. The girl I would think twice before hurting didn't even think once before hurting me.

As kids we meant the world to each other. If I was in trouble she would take the blame and if she was in trouble I would take the blame. Everything was fine until Uzair came in the picture. From then everything was Uzair only. Uzair this, Uzair that. Mads couldn't even tie her own shoelace. I use to do it for her but from that that day, it was only Uzair. Damn that guy!

Then came Maseeha who shared all her problems with me and I didn't even realize when she replaced Mahdiya. I didn't even realize when I fell for her. I agree I was only 14 but somehow she meant everything to me.

I was going to make peace with Mads after returning from my granny but Mads didn't want to see me. 14 year old Rameez had his heart broken again. I thought that was terrible until Mas told me that Mads tried to hit her because she liked me. At first I couldn't believe it but after Mas showed me her bruises. I was forced in believing her.

But after Uzair entering our lives Mad's was never there for me especially when I found out that my father was not my real father . My mother was married before that. My own father hated and didn't want to see me. In fact the divorce was because of me! My father didn't want my mother to give birth to me but she wanted me. I found this out by mistake. I overheard my mother telling Mad's mother.

I was broken and went in to a depression. Mad's didn't notice that but Mas did. She helped me overcome it and accept who I was.

And then came the day I married Miss D! To say I was happy would be an understatement. I was furious! How can they do this? Last I spoke to her was , Wallahi I didn't even know.

So we got married for my Daadi's sake. For her sake we decided to live together. Everything we done was for her sake.

I honestly didn't mind going to New York with her. She stayed out of my way and that was fine for me.

When we reached New York airport I saw her. The minute I saw her...memories I thought that were forgotten came flooding back in.

She looked the same as she did when we were kids or maybe just a bit more prettier.

This time I was determined to make her mines!!

When she saw me she broke in to a smile which made me forget all my worries but that smile disappeared and was replaced with tears as soon as she saw Mahdiya.

My blood started boiling when I saw Mahdiya & Uzair behave as if nothing happen. And that's when I made that plan.

The plan was simple. All I had to do was create a rift between 'Uz & D'. That was simple.

All I had to was make Mahdiya spend most of her time with me and neglect Uzair. Be it coffee or carry her bags, I always beat him to it.

And I knew Mads would agree because no matter what, she seemed the type would listen to her husband.

I was taking advantage of this fact and I had no regrets or so I thought.

Vote && Comments Friend's!!