Chapter Forty Seven

As salaam alaikum lovies💕

Okay...this post is way later than expected burr here we go. Recently we were 3rd in spiritual, Alhamdullilah. This honestly like a dream come through and all the credit goes to you amazing people. JazakAllah so much for reading my book. It means a lot to me. I pray that Allah makes you all as happy as I am feeling right now.

Writing was my escape from the world and to see my writing liked by so many people just makes me so happy.

Enjoy🌸

------------------------------------------------------------

'Rameez! You getting late.' I scream as I tied my hijaab.

'I'm coming Mahdiya.' He replied from the bathroom.

Today was Fatima's nikaah. Yesterday Sahal proposed and she said yes. Because of all the latest happenings Fatima and Sahal decided on having their nikaah today. It all seemed rushed but I guess that's where the beauty of marriage laid.

As I thought about our school days I began to laugh. Fatima and I always spoke about our weddings. What we gonna wear, what food is going to be served and what colour scheme we gonna follow but look at us today. We both got/ are getting married in the most simplest of ways. Indeed Allah is the best of planners.

'What's so funny?' Rameez asked me as he stood behind me.

'Nothing Meez. You ready?' I asked him in return as I got busy in choosing my bangles for my outfit.

When he didn't reply I looked up and saw him staring at him in the mirror.

'Rameez?' I called out but he didn't reply.

'Rameez?' I called out again.

'You look beautiful,Miss D!' He replied and I lowered my gaze.

I could feel Rameez smirking besides me. I always had a big mouth with him but as soon as he starts complimenting me I'm left speechless.

'Not this one.' Rameez said as he say besides me and took the silver bangles from my hand and helped me put on the whites ones. 'These one's suit you better.' He said with a smile and before I could reply we heard Attiya and Salma laugh.

I quickly pulled my hands back and stood up to greet them.

'Sorry for disturbing.' Salma said with a grin.

'N..no ...not at all!' I stuttered. 'Rameez was just leaving. Right,Rameez?' I asked him.

'I wasn't planning on but...' Rameez replied with a smirk and I felt cheeks growing hot as Attiya and Salma began to laugh. 'But I will leave for now. See you later Miss D!' Rameez went on saying as he winked at me.

'What have you done to my brother???' Salma asked as Rameez left the room.

'It's a secret.' I replied with a wink.

'Whatever it is. Continue doing it. I love seeing this side of Rameez.' Salma said with a smile.

'Whether his in the room or not his always the topic. Let's forget him for a while and lemme me help you with your make up.' I said as I made Salma sit down.

'I doubt that's possible but...' Attiya tried saying but stopped when I started to tickle her.

'Soooorrry....mahdiyyyaaa!' She said in between laughing.

'As much as I enjoy this ...I really don't want to be late for Fatima's wedding!' Salma said as she went through my make up.

After helping Salma and Attiya with their make up we left for the wedding.