Chapter Twenty Five

*My editor is busy eating lolipops without me so we will just have to await her arrival.* ~sorryyy, was busy eating burgers🍔..
all Edited😉
_________________________________________________

'Ouch!' I scream with pain as I felt someone pinching me.

As I looked up I found myself staring at Rameez who had a annoyed look on his face.

'Stop staring at me and move.' He said with a frown.

I quickly moved aside and watched him pick up the the cutlery box and walk out of the house without giving me a second look.

I hastily wiped away my tears as I thought about my dream. It seemed so real...only if it was.

I quickly ran up to my room to fetch the balloons for Attiya. After blowing the balloons I decided on praying my Salaah and then get ready.

Supper was at Rameez's house today.
I decided not to go but then I thought about Attiya. These past few months all the attention was on me. This time it's all about her. I couldn't be selfish.

I decided on wearing my lime green dress with a few accessories and a white hijaab.

I hardly used make-up but today I had to agree seeing all those dark circles under my eyes.

I was ready before the others so I helped Mumtaz with her two rascals and helped load the car.

'You looking pretty.' Mumtaz complemented me.

'JazakAllahu Khairan. And so do you. This Indian wear really suits you.' I said with a smile.

'I know, right! Yusuf chose it for me.' She said with a blush.

Before I could reply we heard Attiya screaming. 'We late!! Come on guys . Yusuf it's my wedding...not yours. Your hair looks right!'

Mumtaz and I both looked at each out her and burst out laughing.

'Mummy don't cry.' We heard Attiya say as they descended the stairs.

'How can I not cry? My daughter is gone so big. See she's already getting married.' My mummy replied with tears.

'Aww! Mummy don't worry I'm still here.' I said with a wink.

'I doubt it...After seeing you today Rameez will be a hopeless case.' Mumtaz added causing me to blush.

______________________________________

'Thank god you here Uzair ! I'm feeling so awkward. I don't even know what I should say to Rameez's parents.'

'Why you worried?' He asked me.

'Dude! Rameez must have told them about me being proposed...' I said with a duh look.

'They know you not getting married...Maseeha told them.' He said with a sly smile.

'What??' I asked him in shock. 'And they have no problem???'

'Nope.' He said shaking his head.'No problem at all. In fact they happy. They want you two back together.'

'Oh.' Was all I could say right now.

'I see Sahal is here.' Uzair said as he looked at Sahal and Rameez laughing over something.

'Yeah ...I think Rameez invited him.'

'Hey they both coming over.' I said as I noticed Rameez and Sahal walk over to us.

'As Salaam Wa'alaikum.' Sahal greeted me as he shook hands with Uzair followed by Rameez.

Uzair and Sahal began talking about the recent soccer match while I stood there feeling awkward. As I looked up I saw Rameez staring at me. His eyes held an unfamiliar emotion.

As he realised that I got him offguard he looked away and excused himself. I decided on doing the same and went looking for Maseeha.

'Looking for anyone Miss D?' He asked me with a smirk as he stood next to me.

'Yeah.' I quietly answered.

'Can I help you?' He asked me with a grin.

'Help yourself out of my way Meez...I mean Rameez.'

'fiesty,ain't we?' He asked me with a smirk.

'Annoying, ain't we?' I asked with a smirk matching his.

Rameez threw his head back laughing and after a while he said.

'Why didn't you tell Sahal about us?' He asked me with a serious face.

I turned around to face him. 'I told him.'

His eyes grew wide with shock. 'He knows? He didn't say anything to me...'

'He doesn't know it's you.'

'So you really getting married Miss D?'

I looked at him for a while before answering. 'Do you want me to get married?'

'Will you listen if I said no?' He asked me.

He gave a small laugh when I didn't reply.

'Couldn't wait, Miss D?' He asked me.

'Wait for what Rameez?' I asked him hoping he will say those words I was dying to hear.

Before Rameez could answer Salma came looking for me.

'Mahdi....' She stopped mid sentence as saw Rameez.

'Oh oh...what do we have here?' She asked with a grin.

'Nothing...I was just telling Miss D how beautiful she's looking today.' He replied with a wink and then walked away leaving me behind with Salma who was jumping with joy.

'The plan's working Mads!!!'

I couldn't help but wonder if this was really happening.

Sorry for the short POST. I will try and POST a longer one soon, In Sha Allah♡..