Chapter 1

Ces: The first chappie, yehey-! *shots*

***

Chapter 1 "Latte"

Third Person's POV

A stressful day for a college student these days. Its their exams and everyone is dying to pass. But one student is not even faze about this upcoming tests, but he is being hitted on and cant study properly.

"U-Uhm.. G-Guys, I should g-go now.. I still have to study.." A brunette muttered, afraid at his elder students. He was pale, trembling. His chocolate-colored eyes are being covered by his full frame glasses. Stacks of books on his chest, he held it tightly.

A blackette smirked, lifting up the brunette's chin up on him "You wont get away this time, Dipper Pines." He smirked. This sends shivers on Dipper, his eyes fixed on the blackette's scary eyes. He couldn't scream like he used to, he has to stand up but he cant. He really is weak, he swallowed [P-Please.. help me..!] He shut his eyes close tightly until,

"HEY YOU BASTARDS!"

They all turned to a another brunette, but its a girl this time. Dipper's face gleamed "M-Mabel!" He exclaimed. Mabel Pines, his older twin sister. Yes, they are twins. Without any delay, she punched, kicked and other violent actions to the three who's hitting off Dipper. The three ran away, yelling for help.

Mabel exhaled a huge air, with her hands on her hips "And don't come back, idiots!" She shouted. Dipper slid down on the wall, sighing in relief [Thank God..] He thought. Mabel now sighed, she squats down in front of her twin "Dipper. You know you have to protect yourself too." She stated, worried

Dipper nodded, pushing up his spectacles "I-I know.. I-It's just.. They always.." He stammered. Mabel sighed, pulling him up to his feet. Dipper lost his footing at first but balanced it fast.

"Dip. I love you and everything but you know, I have to leave after two years in Piedmont to go in France to study fashion."

Dipper felt heavy when she explains that. He never wanted to let go of her, Mabel was his knight in shining armor but I guess. Everyone just leaves him alone, again and he thought he can trust with Mabel about this. But Dipper hides that, he doesn't want to hold Mabel's long time dream.

"Yeah. I know. I love you too." Dipper smiled. Making him more look cuter, Mabel held her chest, like she's been shot. She looked at him, annoyed, frustrated and heartstruck "Bro!" She hugged him, making him yelp "You are so freakin' adorable!" She squealed. Dipper laughed quietly by that. He lets go and tilt his head "Are we going to go home together?" He questioned, hoping

But Mabel declined with a sad smile "I cant, dip dip. I have a study group with Grenda and Candy." She excused

Dipper understood and nodded "Okay then. See 'ya later." Mabel waved away and gave him a last warning to keep away in the bad guys. Dipper was alone again, he clutched the two books on his chest. A frown formed on his delectable lips, he don't live together with their parents and Mabel anymore. He lives in a apartment complex, a simple one.

With a another sigh, Dipper walked out of the campus. Getting the usual strange and weird stares from the boys. He was disgusted by how they look at him, he's human too yet they only thought he's a play thing, a sex toy. He wasn't even respected. Well he cant even tell if he's straight or gay or even bisexual.

The apartment isn't that far away from the campus but he decided to stop by his favorite place. His favorite hang out, a cafe just beside the apartment complex. He's been going there every since he lived at that apartment. He loves that special smell of aroma in the cafe. Besides, there's no much of guys in the place.