Chapter 7

Ces: HAH! Two chapters in one month! Eat that!

*=*

Chapter 7 "Shopping"

Dipper's POV

"Dipper! Dipp--er! Dip! Dip. Per!" Mabel kept repeating my name so that she can annoy me forever. Since she is staying with me for a week because our parents are in a business trip, she is bored and nothing to do. So the first thought on her is annoying her little brother.

And it is working very well, I have many tick marks appearing on my head. I'm really getting annoyed by the second Mabel say my name. I am not embarrassed because of my name, I'm embarrassed that she's calling me like that in public. In a bloody supermarket where everyone can hear them, especially her.

Since there is no school today, I can just laze around all day but I wanted to be productive and thought to buy some groceries for this month. I am is getting low on ingredients. I even like experimenting food.

I checked on my list. I still have many buy and Mabel is getting me annoyed to death. I sighed, frustrated. Will I able to survive this?

"Mabel. Please. For the sake of humanity who is shopping today, will you shut up?" I hissed on Mabel, who's ignoring every word I had just said. She is checking out something on the other aisle. Well, she did turned quiet. Maybe its a good thing?

I shrugged and continued on his list.

While browsing and taking that is needed. Mabel suddenly shrieked, getting my and other people's attention. My instincts kicked in and went to her, worried. "What is it, Mabel!?" I say.

Mabel turned to me, holding a pack of Smile Dip. I froze, dumbfound. Her reaction is so full of happiness. Oh God. No. I will not tolerate, her, eating that kind of food in my apartment. "Dipper-" She sang, tilt her head to me, innocently.

I turned my back, pushing my shopping cart, leaving her.

"Wait! Dipper!"

"No, Mabel! I will not but you that! Not ever!"

"Oh come on! Just one pack! Its not like its a drug!"

I know. I know. We're making a huge scene at a supermarket but I ain't gonna buy that Smile Dip for her! Whatever it takes! No. I will not and thats the final decision.

"It is a drug for you, Mabel! The doctor said its bad for you!"

"Dont believe to everything he says!"

"Oh grow up!"

"I did! And its not great!"

"Shut up! I will not buy that for you!"

"But Dipper-!"

We continue arguing all through I shop. We almost got kick out by security but Mabel stopped since she saw a pink headband with a ribbon. Her eyes gleam and threw away the Smile Dip, she took the headband and begged me to buy one for her. Goodness. Will she ever grow up? But I guess this is much better than that Smile Dip.

I said yes. She threw herself on me and thanked me many times, probably forgetting all the argue we had earlier.

After that whole commotion about the Smile Dip, Mabel helped me with the shopping. I must say, she's good at choosing the right vegetables. She'll pick the most best and compare it with the other one she took. While staring or I must glaring at it intensely. I feel pity at the vegetables, especially to the lettuce.

And because of helping me to pick vegetables, I will cook her favorite meal later. I only wish she wont make Mabel Juice or else I'm going to vomit glitter and stickers.