Chapter 51

Ces: I am God and I feed you all sexual tension.

*=*

Chapter 51 "Secret #2: Feminine"

Third Person's POV

Have you ever thought of Paradise? The Paradise that the religious lot kept preaching all around, saying things like, "follow God's words and His presence will guide you to Paradise." All that avocados.

For Bill, who is really not a religious person, hell, he even joined a cult once because it was a bet from one of his friends. Well, let's just say he almost saw Paradise.

He stared at Dipper. He absolutely cannot believe his own ears right at the moment, he almost thought he had gone mad by his own doings. Heck, he doesn't even take any faults of it. He swallowed the lump on his throat, "u-uh, you want me to... what?" He is probably making the most dumbest face ever made.

Dipper wasn't surprised at his reaction though. He knows what his said is misleading and he knows that this handsome prick will never ever touch him. Well, not the way he is suggesting earlier. You get the idea.

He smiled, trying to look innocent, "I said, touch me." He repeated.

Bill almost fell from his chair.

He hardly believe in gods and goddesses. However, looks like his opinion might change right now.

"You-You.." He composed himself back to his cool self, "you need to be m-more specific, Pine Tree." or else I'll certainly fuck you senseless on this table. He kept quiet and wished for the best.

Dipper pursed his lips, "remember when I held your hand back at the hospital?" He started.

The blonde nodded.

"That kind of touch."

"Oh."

Bill felt so stupid and hopeless right now. He should have thought of that first than that! He cries internally, begging to be killed soon. For this conversation is the most embarrassing he ever had. He let out a heavy breath out, combing his hair back, "good God-- okay, okay." He laughed, forced. "Yeah, sure. I mean, why not?" He answered, stiff.

Dipper smiles, oblivious. "Okay, great! Thanks, Bill." He replies.

Bill smiled, internally screaming. "What is it for? I mean, why even me?" He asked, chewing a few french fries.

If Dipper has to be honest. He just really want to touch Bill, it was just an excuse to hold his hand or something. He's terrified, yes, but deep inside he knows he can trust him. He will trust him. Now, the man he loves is asking him why him. Well, jesus fucking christ, I just really want you. He wants to scream that into his face.

Sadly, he wouldn't.

The brunette just shrugs, "well, you're my friend," he paused, "and I trust you." Saying those words almost feel like a confession.

Bill just stared. As if the moon is shining behind Dipper's head. He wants to hope, a hope that tells him that this guy is in love with him too. However, he can only dream.

"Alright." He mutters, "tell me what I have to do then." He stated.

Dipper offered his hand to Bill, unlike the last time, he wasn't shaking anymore. It was steady and calm, as if he is dead set ready to take this life with him. "Please?" He whispered, almost begging. Bill pursed his lips, "you really don't have to beg---" He raised his other hand and brushed his fingers on the other's palm. Dipper shivered at the touch but didn't flinched. He waited for Bill to lay his hand on his. Waited and waited. And finally, Bill slides his fingers between Dipper's fingers, intertwining them.