Chapter 19

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 19 "Yet"

Third Person's POV

After Two Days

"Eh?"

Dipper muttered, eyes widen, a sweat rolled down his forehead until his chin.

"I.. don't understand."

Candy and Grenda looked at him strangely. "What are you saying? Didn't Mabel told you that she's leaving for a week?" The blackette stated.

"N-No. She didn't told me anything!" Dipper exclaimed, didn't even think about the fact he's at the corridor with all the students out because of a sudden assembly. Some students looked at the trio but he didn't cared about that.

Candy and Grenda looked at each other with a concerned expressions in their faces. Maybe Mabel doesn't want him to know that.

"Oh dear.." Candy mumbled, fidgeting.

"Dipper.." Grenda smiled bitterly, trying to calm him down. Because the looks of it Dipper is one inch close from panicking. She squeezed his shoulder in tight grip.

"She left for an orientation. You know, for her scholarship in Paris. It's only for a week, okay? She'll return." She explained as she can.

But that didn't satisfied Dipper at all. He clenched his fists, this is why yesterday she's been clinging on him more than usual. He should have noticed it. But why he didn't? He's so blind..

Dipper swayed, a step back. Air. He needs air. He nodded. "I.. I'm leaving for awhile." He whispered but loud enough for the two.

"Dipper.."

He looked up and flashed a smile, what he normally do. "I'll meet you at the hall!" He exclaimed and turned to his, running away from them. From their stares and presence.

Why didn't she told him? It's not fair! He gritted his teeth and stayed at the place where there is no students around.

He panted, wheezing. This is bad. Terribly bad for him. He clenched his chest, breathing slowly as he can.

Think of your happy place. Happy place, Dipper.

When he finally calm down, he breathed out deeply, leaning at a wall. "For god's sakes.." He whispered, looking outside the window.

She must have left very early today. She didn't even told him. Not even a hint, though her actions is very obvious yesterday. Just how blind he is? He pulled out his phone from his pocket, calling his twin sister.

The number you dialed is out of reach

"Well fuck you, woman." He growled.

As he ever wanted to throw his phone out the window, he couldn't do it.

The bell rang, signalling that all students must go at the hall for a special announcement. He sighed again, he doesn't want to go at this stupid assembly but it looks urgent when the principal announced it. He turned to his heels and made his way at the hall.

The hallways are empty and it's amazing that all students are actually in the hall, murmuring.

He stayed at the back, leaned at the wall, quietly watching and listening to some chats in front of him. Though his thoughts are drowned into Mabel's departure.

"Students." The principal was here, at the podium. "Thank you for coming here and thank you for the teachers that made this happen." He started.

All the gazes are on him. Excluding Dipper's, who's looking at the floor.