Chapter 11

Ces: Enjoy Reading! Also, read my new separate one shot of Bill called "Stay With Me" its awesome or whatever.

*=*

Chapter 11 "A Fight Between Twins and A Twin!?"

Third Person's POV

"What? Why didn't you told me earlier, stupid?" Mel argued, surprised that her author is booked for next sunday. She only got a panicky expression. She sighed heavily. "You know we can't cancel that book signing, right?" She stated the obvious.

Dipper nodded, he never felt unlucky now. He shooked his head.

"Is it really important to visit your great uncles? Can't you move it on Saturday and so on?" Mel suggested, she won't back down on this book signing. It's important too besides she's sure that the company already posted that he's going to be there.

Dipper pursed his lips, holding his chin. He has to think of something, he has to. In the end, he couldn't and has to cancel his visit.

"Well, I guess I should just cancel it. My plans, that is." He stated, in a deep and depressed tone.

Mel felt guilty for having him cancel but this is also the huge part needed in his life. She smiled bitterly. "I'm sorry, Dipper. I should have told you first before I booked that." She apologized.

"Gee. Don't say sorry, I hate people apologizing to me." Dipper chuckled.

Mel only stared at him.

"Well, I'm going home, Mabel is probably waiting for me." Dipper stated, leaving through the back door.

Mel sighed. "You said that but.." He's the one who needed most apologies for himself.

She ran her fingers on her messy hair. "I wonder what dinner should I make tonight?" She hummed.

*=*

Dipper arrived at his apartment, he opened the door and smelled something sweet and like the scent of custard. He suddenly get hungry. "Mabel?" He called, entering and went to the kitchen.

To see Mabel, wearing kitchen gloves and an apron. There are baking supplies at the table, flour spread out in a messy way on top of the parchment paper.

Mabel noticed him and smiled wide. "Welcome home, Dip. I'm making cream puffs for today's afternoon snack." She explained, pulling out her gloves.

She leans at the island counter. Arms crossed over her chest, her smile replaced by a teasing smirk. "So? Where did you and your soon-to-be boyfriend go?" She asks.

Dipper redden by the question. "He isn't going to be my boyfriend! We don't even know if he likes guys." He sighed heavily.

"But you are interested in him." Mabel wiggled her eyebrows.

Dipper threw a towel on her face, halfly embarrassed and irritated by her teasing. She cringed by it and pulled it away, glaring at her twin. "Was it really necessary to threw this towel?"

"It's necessary for me." He shrugs, not that he minds at all.

Mabel rolled her eyes. "Uhuh. So, did you have fun with him?" She asks.

"Well.." He narrowed his eyes away, shy to share any info at all. But he still has to tell or else she'll make him. "Yeah.. Just like you said. We just went at some snow piles and made snow angels and snowmen." His grew louder at every word that slipped off from his mouth.

"Then, this kids came and played with us. Their names are Mark, John and Amanda. They are on their way to the piano classes they have. It's cute! I even took a picture of Bill, carrying Amanda and with the others beside him." He laughed. "He looks like a father with his three children!" He exclaimed.