Chapter 29

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 29 "Would Welcome You"

Third Person's POV

Later on

"Hi guys! I'm back in California!" Mabel greeted, waving at the camera. They decided to do video call than Peri. Which surprised Mabel, too, that he has one.

Of course, she is greeted by many people. All excited and relieved that she landed safe and sound.

"Mabe!!" Grenda and Candy exclaimed, waving their hands.

"Omg, you guys! Hiii!" She squeled.

Dipper chuckled. Happy to see her happy and jumpy as always. He has her trolley, it still feels weird to pull a trolley after all this years.

"Mabel, keep it down, you're disturbing the others." He said.

She pouted, "it's even nosiy here what's the point?"

"Lessening the noise pollution." He answered bluntly.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, giving up. "Fine!"

"Welcome back, Mabel!" Maxon exclaimed.

"Hi, Maxon!"

"Where's Pine Tree?" Bill asked, concerned to the other's whole presence and being there next to his sister.

Mabel tried to hide a teasing smirk but failed, she nudge his brother at the side. Dipper hushed her and cleared his throat, joing her to the call.

"Here." He said.

Yet one word can bring huge relief on Bill, he nodded. Thank God..

Bill was going to say something next but he was shoved away by Jonas, smirking, as if he knows why. "Souvenirs!"

Mabel rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Jo." But she did get some for them.

Dipper laughed and noticed they were about to exit the airport. For some reason, he was suddenly blinded by the sunlight although the sun isn't shining at all. It was suddenly bright. He shrugs, leaving the answer a mystery.

"How are you, Mabel?" Melinda popped in, smiling.

"I'm fine, thank you, Mel!" She replied, happily. "Also, I bought something for you that you will very much like it!"

Melinda giggled, "i'll be waiting for that!" She exclaimed, winking.

"'Ya better be!" Mabel laughed, almighty.

Dipper opened the trunk of his car and putted the trolley in as Mabel entered the car at the front seat, next to the driver's.

"So~ I'm on my way to Piedmont but I'm not going there today. Sorry guys!" Mabel explained, "have to meet my parents first."

"We understand." Melinda answered.

Hana popped in with Bill, which she is dragging with. "Don't forget the souvenirs for tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

Bill rolled his eyes, smirking. "There better be something useful for me, Shooting Star!" He laughed.

"Oh don't worry. There will be." She winked.

Dipper entered the car and started the engine, he peeked at the camera, squinting at his battery. "Oh god. My battery's thirty percent left? Shit." He gaped.

Mabel giggled at his misery, "well, sorry guys. Bro is suffering due to his phone dying so we have to cut it short." She says.

She received whines and no's.