Chapter 62

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 62 "Accept Me"

Time passed by and it's already the last week of January. The snow has decreased but it doesn't stop from falling down once in a while, especially when there's special events. Which usually pissed Dipper off but right now, it pisses Mabel off.

"I hate you snow!" The brunette yells on top of her lungs, flipping the falling snow from the sky.

Dipper grimaces at the sight. Even though the snow just fell from like an hour ago, the snow in front of his parents' house has increased and it will be very difficult and uncomfortable to walk to the front door on heels.

No wonder Mabel's pissed, he laughed under his breath as he stepped out from his car and opened the door for Mabel.

Mabel scoffed at the snow underneath them, she can see her heels going deep on the thick layer of snow. "For fuck sakes, how am I going to walk from here," she points to where she stands, "to there?" And grudingly pointed at the front door.

"Well, I could carry you," Dipper suggested as he locks the car.

His black suit is crisp and cold-looking underneath the sad-looking atmosphere of the neighborhood. He breaths out and saw his air turn into white smoke.

Mabel raised an eyebrow, "like a princess?"

"Like a baby."

He received a scowl and playful yet hard shove. Which he laughed at as Mabel attempted on stepping on the snow, at first, it was a success but the following steps were difficult. To the extent, Mabel takes off both of her heels and ran as fast as she can on the door.

Dipper was laughing hysterically at her. He couldn't even stop when he reached the door with Mabel punching his arm dozen times. She was red in the face, just like a cherry heated on an oven.

The laughing stopped as Dipper stares at the door and what will happen once they open this.

He swallows, quite nervous. It's been 2 years since he came to face to face his parents, let alone, talk to them. Ever since the whole incident back then on when he was kid, when he was mistakenly got involved on a kidnapping. It's been hard to face them when they are the reason why he ran away from home and found himself in Oregon, surprisingly, to Gravity Falls. He was proud to his kid self to survive alone on the streets for almost a week with stolen pocket moneys and his gut.

Mabel noticed his uneasiness and she smiled, quite relieved that he is uneasy. She grabbed his sweaty hand, not minding at all, "I'll always be there, next to you, okay?" She said.

She tighten her hold to him and he did so too. He nodded, taking breaths in and out.

A lot has change. Ever since he met Bill, since he got kidnapped by Gideon's goons, since he realized that he doesn't want to die yet, since he finally admitted he loves Bill, since he's taking baby steps on relieving his phobia with Bill and others, since he's been with Bill, so many things changed. And hopefully, now that next month he'll meet Bill's twin sister, he wants to fix his issues with his family before he makes a dull effort on letting them meet Bill.

Dipper smiles at her, eyes determined, "I'm ready." He says.

With that, Mabel knocks on the door, heart thundering on her chest and almost exploded when it opens and reveals their father on his tucked in stripes dress shirt and hair maxed.

His eyes widen at the sight of his twins, to no knowledge of him, he smiles helplessly, finally seeing them together in such a close distance.

"Hey, pops!" Mabel greeted first with a huge grin and a kiss on the cheek.