Chapter 10

Ces: We have a 'not-so called date!'

*=*

Chapter 10 "Snow Piles!"

Dipper's POV

"So.. What are you planning to do in your break?" I asked to change the topic of him teasing me to something else. It's making me feel weird and more shy.

He held his chin as he leans back on the back of the chair. "I really don't go any where normally since it's only for an hour. And besides, where can I go in this snow fall?" He sighed heavily.

He must have hated the snow. I smiled akwardly, trying to cheer him up even just by the smile. "Oh come on. Look." I pointed outside to make him look too.

"The snow fall is lifting up." I like snow. Even if it's a blizzard, I just like it how they fall down like small pure white dusts on your clothes. Besides, I can make snowmans!

He smiled though he isn't looking outside, was he looking at me?

Just by thought, it made me flustered. Don't think like that Dipper! He isn't looking at you and don't expect him to be! What are you even thinking?

"Yeah. Well, how about this then?" Bill grinned, he's so sprakly!

"W-What?"

"I still have forty minutes and counting for my break. Let's make the most of it outside!" He exclaimed, slamming his hands at the table and grabbing my wrist.

I flinched and couldn't even understand the sudden chill I felt in my body. I don't know if this is about my phobia or the wrong feeling that I really shouldn't name. But even so, I was suddenly afraid. I jerked my hand away from his grasp.

He stopped and turned to me, surprised.

I held my wrist, I was trembling but I don't want to pale. He'll notice there's something wrong with me.

"A-Ah.. So-Sorry! You s-suddenly grabbed me.. I w-was surprised.." I whispered slowly but couldn't stop myself stuttering.

He stared at me with eyes widen. It was making me feel guilty and weird.

But that change fast and he showed me one of his signature smiles. "Sorry 'bout that!" I noticed him clenching the hand that grabbed me. "Let's go?" He suggested.

I nodded and followed him. He said that I should wait for him at the counter, he'll just get his jacket.

Uhg. I hate myself! It's so obvious that I don't want him touching me! Though that's only fifty-fifty right and wrong. What will I do? And he's even bringing me to who-knows-where.

Then realization strucked me.

Oh God. What if I might come home full of that? I don't want that to happen! Even for a guy who's so handsome and charming and intimidating. What am I even saying!?

I quickly took my phone from my pocket and texted Mabel.

To: Mabel
Subject:

MABEL MABEL WHAT AM I GOING TO DO

Oh god. Please replay fast!

From: Mabel
Subject: Re:

What happened!?

As I read her replay, she followed her calling.

I sweat dropped and answered it. "He-Hello?" I stammered.

"What the hell happened bro!?" Wow. Her voice is more high if it's in phone.

"I-I'm fine, really I am. But, Bill is going to take me somewhere and I don't know where." I whispered.