Chapter 52

Ces: Three days before New Year! Enjoy reading, you assholes.

*=*

Chapter 52 "Secret #3: Feelings"

Third Person's POV

Bill stayed with Dipper the whole day. Just like he was asked to do. After that, they did various things together. Before your dirty mind even think of something, all they did is play video games, Bill reading manuscripts of Dipper and giving his opinion about it, Dipper watching Bill looking through his pictures, just both of them content with each others presence.

It's already night and both are lazy to cook so they ordered pizza and ate. There's Imagine Dragons playing from the speaker, Dipper singing with the lyrics time to time. Bill teasing him about it. Dipper sticking his tongue to him.

Bill is looking through his phone, left hand free. Dipper is slightly drunk because of the whiskey they've been drinking. It was quite strong but Dipper can handle it. He can still think, he's still fine.

"Bill?" He calls him. The blonde looked back at him, eyebrows up. Bill knew what he wants though, he raised his free hand on top his right hand, squeezing it slightly.

Dipper sighs dreamily. He feels so selfish. Using his phobia to touch Bill like this, to have an excuse, to have a right.

"Bill?" Dipper wants to slap himself for sounding so needy.

Bill looks back at him, grinning, "yes, Pine Tree?" He answers.

"Does this bother you?" He asked, concerned spilling on his eyes.

"No, it doesn't."

Dipper wasn't satisfied at the answer. He puffed one cheek, "are you sure?"

Bill nodded, "yes, I am."

"You're not forced? Disgusted?"

"Why on earth will I be disgusted?"

Dipper pouts, "I'm a guy... Most guys will think this is weird." He stated.

Bill rolled his eyes. It was a stupid reason. He lets go of the hand and placed it on top of Dipper's head, patting him. "You think too much, Pine Tree." He whispers, "I really don't mind, I promise."

Dipper looks at him like he hung all the stars and moon on top of him. "Okay..." He whispers and let Bill pat his head.

Bill continues brushing his fingers through the chocolate locks of Dipper, pressing the tips of his fingers on his scalp, relaxing his mind to erase those nasty thoughts away. He's happy though, he's happy he can touch Dipper like this. It still amazes him how his body accepted his touches so easily. Dipper mumbles something, before closing the gap between them and laying his head on Bill's shoulder. Which seriously surprises him. He froze in place, not breathing also.

"Uhh--- Pine Tree?"

"I'm fine. My body isn't shaking." Dipper answered, honest.

Bill nods, "alright. You're okay, you're fine." He stated, repeating it to calm himself down.

Although he doesn't mind the contact but his heart is like bursting due to this. This is the best fucking day ever, he thought, grateful for the gods and goddesses out there. He must have done something good to receive such a blessing.

"Bill?"

Said name pushed away his thoughts, "yeah?"

"I'm really thankful that I met you."

Bill perks up, "is there any reason why?"

"You changed my life."

Bill made a confused noise and turns his head, "How the hell am I able to change you---" He stopped when he noticed that his face is literally an inch away from Dipper, who seems a bit in a daze but still noticing their distance. Slowly, both of their faces turn soft red, burning. The blonde wants to look away, pretending to not notice anything but...