Chapter 35

Ces: You beg, I deliver *shoves chapter on your face*

*=*

Chapter 35 "The Anticipation of a Lifetime"

Third Person's POV

Afternoon

"The security guy is so weak." Karen sighed helplessly. "I thought he'll put up more fight."

The three went to the condominium and saw the footage early. Since, they first planned for Karen to be all cute and maybe seduce him. But the guard is easily fallen for her, it was easy for George to punch him asleep on the cold hard floor.

Hana was actually very irritated, they have never see such face put up so much rage in that cuteness. She stayed next to Karen ever since they shared the boring story, grumbling under her breath in most of times.

Jonas chuckled. "We saw he was with Bill, that's the time when Dipper gave him the key. After Bill left, Dipper was having his moment and did noticed someone at his back but he was too late. A guy wacked a metal pipe at his head and made him unconscious." He explained.

"What time?" Oscar asked, focused on his laptop.

"The time he was taken away is ten fifty-five pm." George answered. He stand behind him and checked what he is doing on his laptop.

Oscar smirked while he chewed on the cinnamon stick. "I wonder why the two of you together at such times?" He hummed and intentionally for Bill.

Bill rolled his eyes. "He was at the supermarket, I saw him, he saw me. We had a chat while walking without knowing it was that late already." He answered.

"Right right.." Oscar narrowed his eyes on him and stayed.

"Any more interesting facts?" Melinda asked.

George narrowed his eyes to Jonas, who's waiting if he'll tell them. The older nodded, allowing him to. Jonas faced Melinda, "actually, we did. We saw an interesting guy with those all blacked clothed thugs." He said.

"Care to identify?"

"He isn't seen that much but all we could tell is that his pale, wears a blue tux underneath his coat and chubby cheeks even though he's totally fit." He explained.

Mabel gasped loudly, shooting from her seat. How could she be so dumb? It was obvious! No other than him will take her twin! Her rage grew higher and couldn't resist cursing.

"It's fucking Gideon!" She exclaimed. "I knew it! Shit! I should have known!" 

Melinda turned to Oscar, he knows completely what he has do next. "Doing it now." He answered and typed fast, eyes flying window to the next window for any information about the albino.

Mabel groaned, hands at her face, wanting to tear her face off. Thankfully, Bill was there to stop her. He panicked slightly and pulled her hands away, to see her tearful again. He sighed with a smile on his face.

"Pine Tree won't like it if your face will be off, you know." He chuckled.

She stared at him, pouting. "Does.. your hands hurt?" 

Bill blinks. So she did noticed.. And smiled wide, he should have known that she's sharp just like his twin. "I'm fine, Shooting Star." He assured and patted her head.

The lie is he's not actually fine. He's dead worried. His mind is still full of bad and dirty thoughts to what might be happening to him right at this second.

He frowned and was already submerged into his dark thoughts.

Mabel noticed this and felt worried now for him. She take his hand and held it. Tightening her hold, yet it was gentle and assuring. Just like how Dipper do to her when she's at daze or so miserable.