Chapter 12

Ces: Enjoy Reading! Also for those who is gonna read this, THIS IS NOT PINECEST. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT PINECEST.

Also, have you met Jerry? This guy -> *=*

RoyalsOfSolangelo they named him.

*=*

Chapter 12 "This is Us"

Third Person's POV

"You.. forgotten about him?" Mabel stated, slowly and precise.

Bill just told her that he has a twin and when she asked for his older twin's name, he forgotten about it. She doesn't even know if he's lying or not.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "You're lying." She says.

Bill plainly shrugs his shoulder out. "Who knows! Everyone is a liar nowadays! What's the point of that?" He laughs. He took a glance on the clock and noticed the time had passed.

"Oh lookie! I have to go home now." He stood up from his chair. "You should too! Don't let an argument fly by without you two being a-okay!" He chirped.

With a last flash of his grin and a wink, he left her all alone in the table. With a heavy thought inside his head that he doubted it'll be gone for awhile now.

Mabel just stared at him until he disappeared. The thought of him having an older twin is a huge thought and she couldn't tell if he's lying or not.

She frowned, other things on her mind now. Mostly about Bill and how the hell is she going to make cream puffs tomorrow when she has school!? Her dismissal for tomorrow is six thirty in the evening! She has no time!

She gloomed. "Goddammit, Bill.."

"Mabel! You're here!" The chirpy voice came from Melinda who just came inside with a huge and tired smile.

Mabel smiled at her. "Good work for today." She says.

Mel laughed breathlessly as she sat across from her, eyeing the whole cream puffs with tasty-looking eyes. She could ravish the sweets fast if Mabel isn't here.

But, Mabel can notice that and helplessly smiled. "You can eat now. Though Bill ate two cream puffs." She says.

"He already ate?" The red-head asked as she took two more on her plate, eating the one fast and went to a delicious trip.

"Yes. Anyways, I have a question for you, Mel." Mabel requested.

"Ask away."

"Do Bill have any siblings at all?"

"Nope. None." Mel gave a fast answer.

"Are you serious? Really?" Mabel pushed. She wanted to know the truth, she hates lies.

Mel nodded, clearly can remember her barista's resume. "Yes. He has no siblings. He is the only child." She states, confused by the brunette's acting.

Mabel leaned back at the chair, hand on her head. When Bill told her that, he seems serious eventhough the way he look is idiotical and so carefree. His eyes says something else to what he do.

Maybe, it is true.

"I see.." She whispered.

"Why did 'ya ask?" Mel asked, curious.

Mabel played with her hair. "Uhm.. Well, just, curious and all." She laughed, she wanted to keep the side of her bet anyways. He did say it to her, and she wanted to know more.