Chapter 16

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 16 "A Good Start"

Third Person's POV

Next Day

"What? He's not here yet?" Mabel stated, concerned and surprised that the fact his twin isn't at the university yet.

Gabriella nodded, worried too. "I called him a few times but he didn't answered. Did he usually skip school?" She asks.

They are at the university's gymnasium, waiting for the first game to start. Everyone at their seats, the muttering and murmurs all around. The teachers didn't even cared and is at their own spots.

Mabel shooked. Dipper usually tell her first that he's skipping school. She bite her lip and texted him.

Gabriella stared to what she's doing. She knows that she was already worried, but for some reason, she feels like everything was alright on his side.

She smiled halfly. "I'm sure he's fine. Although, I wish he'll come."

"Why?"

"We have a deadline to catch up."

*=*

The room was lit up, by the light bulbs and by the sun rays peeking out from the curtains. It was unusually sunny but the people know that it'll snow sooner or later, still cautious about the weather patterns.

Then, the guys we're all searching for.

Dipper and Bill are sound asleep at the couch. The blond's head laying at Dipper's shoulder, breathing in his scent from the hair, clothes and him. A stupid smile plastered on his lips, for once, he's having a good dream. On the other hand, Dipper has his head placed on top of the blond's. Sleeping peacefully and loving the scent he's smelling from his hair and the warmth.

But, the cute scenery has ended fast. When Dipper's phone suddenly rang and vibrated under his touch, he blinked and woke up.

"U-wa.." He yawned, rubbing his eye with his free hand.

Then he noticed the man beside him. He froze still and slowly looked down to him with his face like a cherry, his mind only filled with 'oh my god' and 'what the fuck happened.' Clearly, he doesn't even remember anything. Everything was a blur.

He looked around, nothing is misplaced so as his. Nothing probably happened and he knows that they just talked until sunrise.

He sighed hazily but still couldn't move from his spot. "Oh God.." He was trembling again and he couldn't stop it.

Dipper was at awed on Bill's sleeping face, he wanted to take a picture of it but was just embarrassed that he might wake up suddenly and he has no idea how to explain that.

Now, he noticed his phone ringing for it's fifth time. He picked it up, clearing his throat.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello!? That's what you're gonna say after Gabby and I tried calling you for a hundred times!? Where the fuck are you!?"

It was Mabel yelling in all her might without any hesitation. But it looks like she was yelling because the background sounds noisy with people cheering.

He sweatdropped. "I-I'm so-sorry!" He squeaked.

"Get your fucking ass out here now! Do you have any idea what time is it!?"

Time? Dipper looked at the phone's time and his eyes almost popped out from their sockets.

"Oh my fucking god!" He yelled, shooting up from his seat, accidentally waking up Bill in a worse way. "Ow!" The blond hissed.