Chapter 25

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 25 "Blinded"

Third Person's POV

Early Afternoon

"Mr. Oren, I really love your books! Thank you for making them!"
A fan of Dipper squealed in front of him. This is not even the half of the line! He smiled, trying not to look exhausted at all. If he does, Melinda will glare him since she's just at the back.

He signed the book and handed it over her. "Thank you for reading them." He says and received a frantic nod and left the line squealing.

This is not my day. Dipper sighed tiredly as he shook for a second then looked up with a smile again. His cheeks are hurting and he hates this kind of meeting. To be more precise, he hates this kind of situations.

The next one is a kid, a little boy with glasses. Dipper blinks, surprised. He never thought someone in his age will able to read such dystopian books. He leans at the boy, being nice since he loves kids.

"Hello, boy." He greeted. "What's your name?" He asked.

The boy looked up and flashed the greatest smile he could master. "Michel! My name is Michel, sir!" He says.

"Please, call me, Oren." Dipper chuckled. "You read one of my books? I'm honored." He pointed out.

Michel giggled as he gave him the book to be signed. "'The Yesterday's Future' is amazing! I love Chris and Ethenia together!" He exclaimed.

Dipper laughed and signed the book. "Then keep an eye out for the sequel." He whispered with a wink.

Michel gasped and awed. "Really!?" He says.

Dipper nodded and patted his head. "Thank you for reading and for the support." He says.

Michel squealed and laughed. He thanked him again and ran away in haste, Dipper's eyes followed the boy until he saw that his mother is with him and excitedly telling her everything. Which the mother smiled at every word.

Dipper could ever dream. He looked up to the next fan and almost choked on his throat when he realized who the heck it is.

Shit is this Pacifica Northwest? The Northwest?

Pacifica has her hair hidden under her lumberjack hat, a thick purple scarf on her neck until above her chin. And wearing a not fashionable clothing. He knows that she's on Doctoral Course and takes fashion in a whole new level in person. But to think she'll wear these clothes..

The blonde shrieked and even blushed. "Omg! I've been your fan for a really long time! I love your 'Martha's Letter' and 'The Yesterday's Future!'" She exclaimed, showing the books on her hands.

Dipper was so blown away at her reaction. This could be a blackmail for all of her bullying at him however, he smiled.

"Thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed it." He casually say.

However, he can keep secrets. And he's sure he can keep this one.

Undercover Pacifica nodded as she watch him sign them. Then, she laughed hesitantly which took his attention. "You know, not to brag everything or what, but, I could just meet you in private since I'm rich." She says.

That made him cringe a little.

"But, I don't want to use my parents' filthy money for something I love." She smiled sweetly. That took a huge blow on Dipper. "I earned the money for this books and for meeting you here. And I have never been satisfied and content for wasting my money here than using it for college!" She exclaimed.