Chapter 70

Ces: Hopefully this will satisfy you after many chapters of pining and intense and heavy sexual tension

*=*

Chapter 70 "Patience"

Bill claimed his mouth with a searing kiss, pouring his desire into Dipper, but it was brief, just a taste. Bill parted and grabbed Dipper's hand, tightly intertwining their fingers, as if a reminder that both of them are okay.

Dipper followed easily, feeling lighter than air, focusing on the firm but gentle hold of Bill’s hand. Bill kept looking back at him and smiling, his form muted but solid against the porcelain ceiling, his obvious happiness mirroring Dipper’s.

Dipper could feel everything at this moment. He feels so damn happy though, he couldn't believe that this is real and what is bound to happen. His face lightened up at the last gaze that Bill gave to him before he was pushed down on the bed.

He fell with an oof and good god, he has no idea why the bed feels so amazing right now. Amazing way before they both slept on it earlier! He guessed it went way better when Bill is on top of him and literally attacking his neck. Dipper wouldn't like it any other way. He awkwardly stays still while both of his hands stiffly landed on his sides, having no idea what to do with them.

When Bill noticed his dilemma. He laughs against the sensitive area of Dipper's neck, making the man shudder against the hot breath.

"You idiot." He laughs, as he puts both of Dipper's hands on his shoulders. "Just relax.. I promise I won't do anything you like." He says.

Dipper nodded, a bit too fast that he made himself dizzy. But managed. He sighs, finally relaxing himself as his fingers grips on Bill's flesh when he felt those lips licking and sucking on his collarbone.

It was both enough and not at the same time, he needed to feel the heat of Bill’s skin directly on his palms and the shirt was getting in the way. Dipped wants to feel his skin. He wants to feel every bump of misplaced moles or just to see if he is fit like he always says. Dipper was getting dizzy from the kissing and the rush of heat on his body to the extent he whines loudly when Bill bites a favorite spot of Dipper on his neck.

"Ohh-- fuck, Bill, please!"

Dipper can really hear Bill's smirk from his neck. The blond pulls away and settles on sitting up right, his ass literally above of Dipper's hard on. That made the tortured man hissed involuntary, he tries to glare but quickly melted when Bill moves his hips for a tease.

"I hate you!" Dipper groans between heavy breaths, hands fisted on Bill's shirt. "Take. Them. Off." He ordered.

Bill dips into those plump lips again, savoring and playing with his lover's tongue that is so pliant and easy to take advantage to. He only pulls away when he takes off his shirt, his chest heaving and neck flushed.

He did the same to Dipper, taking off his shirt and to marvel at the sight.

His torso is pearly white, while his chest has some chest hair, if you squint your eyes there are some. It looks like the hair are shaved regularly, even seeing some light cuts from the failed attempt of doing it by himself. His body slender and lean like he expected, his belly button small and a trail of body hair going down to his groin. He looks ravishing in white, that what he wanted to say.

Dipper was literally drooling at Bill's body. If this weren't just a haste, he could've fainted already. Yes. He has seen Bill's body back then, but not in this kind of situation. Where Bill is on top of him, his chest heaving and sweat glistening against the morning shine through the light curtain. He couldn't even stop himself from lingering his fingers on the v-cut and the soft abs above it. He can even see a pair of triangles just below from his left breast, one shaded and one just an outline.