Chapter 55

Ces: onwards to the party! cuz im an impatient lil bitch enjoy reading tho

also, hi everyone! I know I've been neglecting this book, and always not updating often and I'm sorry! It's been rough since I can't let my hands work!

But, thats all in the past now. I am ready to write again and my ultimate goal this year is to finish this book! I know it's sad, but I really need it so I can focus on Guilty Pleasures and my other books.

Also, if I were to publish an original novel here, would you read it?

*=*

Chapter 55 "Your Hands with Me"

Third Person's POV

Today is December 30; the afternoon and the weather is sunny with a chance of rain. It was the first rain after a while of snow, spring is coming back with allergies and cold as usual.

Currently, Bill is at his place. In his sweat pants and no shirt to shield his torso from the wretched cold. He isn't cold though, all he could feel is warmth of the thought that he'll be going to Washington later and will be alone with his one and only boyfriend.

Bill hums in approval, thinking that the term "boyfriend" sounds very nice.

He was continuing packing his clothes in a backpack, thinking he won't need much. But he got invested and managed to pull out his old suitcase. The last time he used it was when he moved in this cozy apartment. He managed to find a job nearby, a barista in a local cafe and that's where it all started.

His own life and his own heart.

He lets the stupid smile stay on his face as he shoves all of his clothes inside the case. His mind full of Dipper, and him only.

However, his happy thoughts stopped when his phone suddenly rings. He pouted and picked it up, not checking who the fucker stopped him from his daydreaming.

"Talk to me."

"Ssup, Cipher--" With that greeting, he knows damn well who this fucker is.

Pyronica, he exhaustingly thought. "What do you want, Pyro?" He asked.

A short paused, "geez, man, why so grumpy." Said the pink-haired psychotic friend.

"I'm busy."

"Don't worry, boo, this'll only take a few minutes." She snorted.

Bill sighed heavily. Well, he got nothing to do next anyways. He sat down, looking up to his ceiling. "Fine, shoot me." He mumbles.

"This is about your brother."

"Yeah, and?" He isn't surprised, to be honest.

"He wants to see you."

That surprised him.

*=*

"You got everything ready?" Melinda asked in Dipper Pine's living room. She has her hair in a bun as always with a silky ribbon that she found laying around his coffee table. She hums, waiting for the owner's answer.

Dipper moves out from his room with a suitcase on hand, his glasses moist for some unknown reason, "yeah, I'm done." He started as he place the bag next to the door.

Melinda stares at him.

In a dress shirt and tucked in his slacks-like jeans. The shirt fits him perfectly, however, it bothers her how much he gained weight recently. Not in a bad way though, she just knows that Dipper rarely gains weight that it's worrying. She leans back, wanting to catch the focused face of the other. He gotten more handsome too, she thought. Although, he is from the start but today he looks more charming.