Chapter 18

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 18 "Back To Back"

Third Person's POV

"See you tomorrow, bro." Mabel bid farewell, letting go from her clench and waved her hand to him.

Dipper smiled, he patted her head for the last. "Be careful." He noted.

Mabel smiled, hesitantly walking away on her way. Wanting to look back again but couldn't if she did she'll run into those arms again. She breathed out, shaking. She has to get used to this.

Dipper frowned, looking at her back until she disappeared in his eyesight.

He ran his fingers on his hair, one cheek puffed. He has to go home now. It's starting to snow again, he doesn't want to get a cold. It'll make Mabel worry about him.

He walked fast, not looking at the cafe, knowing that Bill isn't there.

But he didn't expect him to wait in the garage, where Dipper usually go so he can enter at the elevator.

Dipper blinks, twice. "B-Bill?" He stammered, approaching the blond.

Bill looks up and showed a bright smile. "You're finally here!" He exclaimed. "I thought I was going to freeze into an ice here if I wait for any longer." He pouted.

That made Dipper a little bit guilty, he laughs breathlessly. "I-I'm sorry.." He apologized.

"No biggy, Pine Tree! Let's get to your place." He hummed, smiling widely.

Though Dipper is quite hesitant and doubtful about his actions. He nodded slowly. He leads as they get inside the elevator, it was uncomfortably quiet for him. He's used that Bill is talkative but he isn't today. He's worried, he wondered why?

Then he remembered the mittens he's wearing. "H-Hey. Your mittens." He muttered under his warm breath.

Bill noticed it now too. He tilt his head, questionable. "Hm?"

"I-I'm sorry that I've b-been using it too much.." Dipper apologized again. He was going to slip off the left mitten when Bill stopped him, he gently let his hand fall on top of his right hand.

Dipper's eyes widen, a breath stopped on his throat.

"It's fine. I have an extra back at my place anyways. You can have it." Bill happily says.

Bill noticed that Dipper froze and paled, he was shaking too. He alertly pulled away his hand, shooking his head.

Why does it always have to happen?

The ding in the elevator snapped Dipper out from his thoughts. He didn't noticed the look on Bill's face and just walked out of the elevator. The blond followed his pace, desprately wanting to ask some questions but he knew they'll be shrug out again.

Dipper opened his door, realizing that it's not even lock from the start. A chill ran on his spine, how can he be so careless?

"Where did you last put it?" He asks as Bill zoomed inside the living room.

Dipper guessed he must have left it on the sofa. Then the memory from last night beckoned to him, he blushed in embarrassment.

He actually touched his hair! With his own hand! And it's really soft and smooth and did he mentioned soft? As if like a freaking marshmallow!

But what's more important that Bill actually fell asleep on him and he can't move at all. He was paralyzed by the unknown touch and the warm radiating from his body.