Chapter 43

Ces: Enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 43 "Morning Scents"

Third Person's POV

Same Day (Afternoon)

"Hah?" Mabel said with a dumb face. "What do you mean he's on a date?" She said, chewing on a beef jerky.

Pacifica blinks, "oh my.. Of all people, you don't know?" She suppressed a laugh on her chest. For some reason, it makes her slightly giddy that she's the only one who knew about Dipper's date.

The brunette paused. Staring at her with intensity, it was almost scary since her eyebrows are furrowed. "Paz.." She called.

"Yes?"

"You're smiling a lot lately." Mabel said, confused.

That made the blonde turn self-conscious. She panicked, looking away from the gaze, as much she disarray. Was it wrong? AAA I feel like screaming! To be honest, she couldn't help it since their feelings are mutual but she never once told her that she do too and they both have no idea what's their relationship.

Mabel just stared at her and sighed helplessly. Well, she couldn't help but to smile after all. So she did. She smiled and took the sweater in Pacifica's arms, "you know.."

Pacifica looked up, meeting her loving gaze.

"It's nice to see you smile.." Mabel whispered, her free hand brushing the other's cheek.

Ah.. Pacifica was startled by it. Her face went red, redder than her blush-on. She feels embarrassed and looked away, "o-okay.."

Shit. She's cute. Mabel thought and felt something in her chest explode. "Dammit!" She exclaims and grabbed Pacifica's hand, pulling her inside the house.

Thankfully, the parents aren't here today.

*=*

Next Day (Morning)

Dipper woke up by the sun rays hitting his face and the soft snores coming from the person sleeping next to him. He was shocked, mostly and somewhat embarrassed. He felt his skin shiver and was slightly sad that he wasn't being held.

His head ached but didn't dare to make a move. He looked at the man next to him, they were faced at each other. Their hands centimeters apart.

He bites his lower lip, ahh.. it's tempting to hold his hand. He could only wish. He really want to. He's just afraid.

To keep him occupied, he memorized the features of Bill's face.

His cheeks redden. He's so beautiful.. Well, no one can deny that.

He sighed helplessly. For once, he's happy to be in love for once. He had stupid crushes and it ripped him apart many times. But this kind of feeling is happy. He won't change it and won't hate it even if he says he does. He's happy that he fell in love with him. He's happy that it has to be this beautiful cunning jerk.

He chuckled, hearts practically popping out from his eyes.

That made the blond stir. He furrowed his eyebrows while having his nose twitch for some odd reason, another thing that Dipper will love. He yawned and slowly opened his eyes.

Those eyes widen in surprise, practicaly forgetting who's next to him.

"..Pine.. Tree?.."

Dipper smiled sweetly, "good morning, Bill."

Bill stared at him in awe. Seriously, just how many times do I have to fall for you? He questioned, begging for the answer.

He smiled back, chuckling, "for a second there.. I thought I saw an angel." He teased. He expected the other to get embarrassed by the compliment, instead, he got this:

Dipper laughed at that. Thinking that the joke is a bit way over even for a compliment! His cheeks pinkish and having those cute snorts when he gasps for air.

Bill stared at him and just.. felt something clicked.

Even before Dipper was able to calm his laugh, he was pinned down. The beautiful was stopped and is replaced with this intimidating atmosphere. Dipper was shooked, he stared at the man above him, realizing the same face that he made at the cafe yesterday.

Dipper felt his spine shiver, "Bill.." He whispered, hands in his chest.

He can feel it. His heart racing so fast. He feels like in a concert, the drums in his chest. His stomach in knots, wanting to puke. Yet there was still that lingering feeling. That weird sensation.

He narrowed his eyes away. I wonder what face I'm making now?

He can feel Bill's hands clenched on the sheets.

"Seriously.." The man above him muttered, he looked at him, seeing that hungry look yet conflicted. "Do you even realize what kind of situation you are in?"

".. what?"

"I'm on top of you yet you won't push me away!" Bill was angry, Dipper is suddenly scared, "do you even know what I'm going to do with you if you won't push me away!?" He yells.

I know.. The heart speak, a sad tone lingering in his thoughts. Dipper knows, that's why he isn't pushing him away.

You only traumatize yourself even more. The mind spoke, disgusted by his way of actions. Dipper knows he has to push him away, he needs to protect himself.

But.. he's too blind. He's too blind in love.

Dipper bites his lower lip and nods, he was shaking. He's so confused. Very confused. Which do he follow? His heart or his mind? He knows he wanted to be held. He also know that he doesn't need to. He's torn between the two. He needs to choose but he's afraid to choose.

Then tears started to come out from his eyelids.

Bill snapped out.

Dipper panicked.

"Oh fuck." The blond cursed, moving away at the side, pale. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck.. I.. Pine Tree.." He looked at him.

Dipper has his head low, "i'll.. be seeing myself out." He whispered, taking his phone and went out without any words exchanged.

Bill knew, he fucking knew, he messed up. He leans on the wall, hands pressed on his face, shaking. He was crying, hating himself.

"Fuck.. I messed up.. I fucking messed up.."

*=*

Ces: ... votes and comments, yolo.

Words: 987